"Come here" she smiled , kissing my lips .

"Damn can I get a egg and cheese McGriddle first?" I joked as she tugged my white tee , making me follow behind her .

"Mmhmmm after I'm done with you" she pinned in the code to the black room. I bit my lip loving the baby weight my daughter gave her , she was even more perfect to me than before .

She flung the door open placing me on the all red couch , before unbuttoning my long sleeve that was oversized on her .

"I appreciate you baby" she kissed the sides of my neck , then pulling my shirt over my head .

"I appreciate you too , put that dick in yo mouth" I grinned watching her pull it out of my briefs . She smiled as she slid it over her lips before spitting directly on the head and caressing it , making the whole dick wet .

"Mmmmm" I groaned at the soft touch of her hands . Her mouth wrapped around my dick making suction noises as she bobbed her head up and down .

"Oooo fuck" i gripped both sides of her face , making her look in my eyes . Spit emerged from the creases of her mouth while she juggled my balls in one hand . I love this nasty ass girl .

"Mmmmhmmmm" she moaned as she forced my dick further down her throat , tears welded in her eyes while she gagged pulling me from her mouth slapping the sloppy mess all over her face with a smile .

"You so nasty " I bit my lip before sucking her lips then Spitting her mouth , grabbing her hair I shoves her mouth back down on my dick . Her throat squeezed my tip making me jerk forward , I could feel my nut coming and she was gone eat all that shit.

"You like that shit huh?" I grunted as I began to fuck her mouth while she stuck her tongue out giving me more access to the back of her throat .

"Mmmmhmmmmmm" she whined in between the gagging , letting her eyes rolled backwards.

"Ooooo fuck , I'm finna nut baby" I sucked my bottom lip in , her eyes met mines quickly making me weak and cum shoot from my dick to back of her throat . I grew weaker as I felt her swallowing me up on my tip , she knew how to drive a nigga crazy .

"Mmmm I told you I can make you cum faster with no hands , you don't be believing Me" she chuckled cleaning her face .

"Hands no hands it don't matter to me ...I love when you let me fuck yo mouth like that" I chuckled tiredly , she sucked the energy right out of me .

"Now it's my turn" she pulled me up from the couch going to her favorite sex prop . I stroked my dick watching her lock her ankles on the table , this wasn't a punishment place for her no more she enjoyed this shit .

"Here baby" she held her ankles so i could connect her wrists leaving her ass up in the air .

I pulled out my wand vibrator sliding up and down her clit that poured juices already , her body flinched at the sensation to her clit making my mouth water . I slid my tongue around her ass hole then rubbed my thumb across it .

"Hold that right there for me baby" I placed the wand in her hand putting it directly on her spot .

"Baby please" she begged me wanting to be fucked , I stepped back watching her make herself cum until I couldn't control myself anymore .

"This what you want baby??" I slid my tip in and out teasing her

"Yes please" she cried , without warning I slammed into her before spreading her ass cheeks apart gently but roughly jabbing at her spot . She grinned as her eyes rolled back , while she twirled the wand around her clit . I could feel her clenching around me , making my body tense up . She knew what the shit did to me .

"You like that shit don't you like when I fuck you like that" i grunted , gripping the back of her neck slamming her body back into mines .

"Yesssssss" she grunted tightening my hands around her throat , I was a bit surprised by how hard she wanted me to choke her .

"You want me to nut in this Pussy " I slowed my strokes down swirling my hips her to hers .

"Oh my fucking god !!! nut in me baby please" she begged , I pressed the button the wand for a higher  voltage before taking it from her .

"I'm bout to , this my pussy anyways" I groaned swirling the wand around her clit as I dug in her . Juices shot against my stomach as I filled her up with my nut , her gaze met mines while I placed one last sloppy kiss on her lips .

"Thank you baby" she smiled lustily watching me untie her .

"Shit thank you-" I was interrupted by tiny cries . Fixing ourselves we walked towards Kays room , she twisted and turned as she threw her fit .

"I'm about to go clean up" briea kissed my lips before leaving out .

"Aweee my baby what's wrong with you" I scooped her in my arms , taking a seat in the rocking chair beside her crib .

"I can tell now you about yo run me down through there , it's cool though whatever for you baby girl...whatever" I smiled as I continued to rock her back and forth , she was perfect.

Briea stood in the door way with one foot crossed over the other , slightly smiling at us .

"I remember you use to look at me like that"

"Here you go" I chuckled , gently running my finger over my baby girls hairline . She did a small smile , before it quickly turned into a mug .

"Damn , mean ass girl . You see how she looked at me ?" I stood to my feet walking over to briea .

"Mmmhmmm she always acting bipolar lil' Head ass" she sucked her teeth .

"Boy ain't shit lil bout her head , she got that shit from you though not me" i joked , kissing her forehead before she nudged me back .

"Your lame , but come on this wedding planner coming in a minute we got two months to get this together and I plan on finalizing everything today"

"Whatever you want baby" I sighed with a smile , following behind her bossy ass .

Im baaaaacckkkkk😛🤏🏾

Short chapter but wanted to give y'all somethinggggggg

How y'all think this about to go with Tony and Davon handling the streets now ?

And who else pov do you guys want ?