↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Beginne am Anfang

-

You hear the front door open and you rush out of your room to greet the kids. You hug both Megumi and Tsumiki. It feels like forever since you last saw them, but they're still welcoming. Before you can ask them if they want to meet Seiji, you hear crying from the nursery.

"I got it." Satoru says, running to the nursery to get him. You focus on Megumi and Tsumiki.

"Do you two want something sweet? Satoru bought some cookies yesterday." You tell them, and they nod in response. You walk to the kitchen to get the treat. "How are you two? I haven't seen you in a while."

They begin to tell you about their lives and how they're doing. It's mostly just school which doesn't surprise you. You give them the cookies, and they thank you. You walk to the couch to take a seat, and just as you're about to feel the cushion, you hear a yell from the nursery.

You rush to the room, your heart nearly beating out of your chest. And that's when you find Satoru– A very nasty scene that almost makes you puke. Only thing you note is that Satoru's white undershirt is now brown.

"What happened?" You ask.

"I was changing his diaper and–" Satoru is in utter disbelief. He has to shut his eyes and take a deep breath. Right when he doesn't have his infinity on. "He had to go potty. And for some reason it's– We have to go to the pediatrician, that shit is not normal."

"I talked to her about it, don't worry." You inform him. You have to look away because the sight is too much. "Go shower, I'll take care of him."

"Good." Satoru rushes past you and you go to Seiji. You clean him up before you give him a bath. You boop his nose, smiling at him before you put on a baby voice.

"Good job, baby." You pick him up from the changing table, wrapping a towel around him before you go to the empty bathroom and put him in the water. It's risky to hold him while you wait for the water to be just at the right temperature, but you're not putting him in a diaper just when he's about to get a bath.

Megumi comes running to the bathroom, and Tsumiki walks behind him. They stand in the door frame as you put your baby into the bath, kneeling down to bathe him. The younger of the two asks "What are you doing?"

"Giving baby Seiji a bath. He had a little accident on 'Toru." You inform him, and Megumi tilts his head. Both kids are curious as to what happened, but only Megumi is bold enough to ask.

"What happened?"

"Seiji had to go potty while Satoru was changing his diaper." You inform them, and it causes Megumi to burst out laughing. Tsumiki doesn't find it quite as funny, but she does chuckle. You also have to hold back from laughing, although the scene was horrific. "Now, don't laugh at Satoru. He already feels shitty enough."

It causes the kids to laugh, and you join them.

-

After Seiji's bath, the kids are able to meet the baby properly. The baby looks as cute as ever in a onesie that has a carrot print all over. He's just the cutest little human but of course, you're biased since you're his mother. When Megumi and Tsumiki are seated on the couch, you let each one hold the baby for a minute– Well, Satoru does because even though his baby did the most horrible thing imaginable, Satoru picks him up and holds him.

"He's so cute!" Tsumiki exclaims. You hum in agreement. Megumi shrugs.

"Guess he is."

"Aw, are you jealous, Megs?" Satoru teases, holding back a smirk. Before Megumi can begin to argue, you cut in because you're not really in the mood to hear them bicker.

"What do you two think about moving in with us?" You ask. You have to ask the question eventually, and each second that they're alone makes you feel guiltier and guiltier. You were already soft while pregnant, and ever since you've had Seiji, you've become completely weak. You can't help but have a guilty conscience when you know that two kids are alone in such a dangerous world, and you have the possibility to protect them.

"That's something we should discuss further." Satoru mutters, but you're not really listening.

"We have a spare room that you can take– You two would share rooms for a bit though." You tell them, completely disregarding Satoru but they're not sure how to respond. Of course they want to move in but... They're just speechless. "You can take your time deciding, that room is always available."

Seiji begins to cry, and you know better than anyone what it means. You pick him up from Satoru's arms and you go to the nursery to feed him. It's exhausting to do this every three hours– Satoru has tried to help with leftover breastmilk, but Seiji won't latch on unless it's direct from the source.

You might be extremely tired, but he's just so perfect. You love him more than anything and you'll do anything for him. Your solo moment with your baby doesn't last long though, Satoru doesn't waste time joining you two.

"The kids are joining us. They'll move in next week." Satoru informs you. He watches your baby, which is kind of awkward, but you don't say anything. He kisses the top of your head, and you smile at him. "Thank you."

"For what?" You ask.

"For him. He's so perfect."