↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Do you need anything? If you don't, please take a seat. I need some space." He ends up nodding in response before walking to the dinner table and taking a seat. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah... But I can get it. Don't worry about it." Satoru answers. He's just watching your every move as you heat up the food and then walk to the dinner table to eat. Instead of getting up to heat up some food, he watches you eat. You have to stop eating a minute in. You wipe your mouth with a napkin.

"Satoru, are you gonna eat? I don't like being watched." You tell him, and he mutters an apology. He just doesn't know what he's doing with himself. He stands up to get something for himself, and you continue eating. When he sits back down, you ask, "How are Tsumiki and Megumi? When are they coming around?"

"I can pick them up later." Satoru responds. Even though you've been home for a month, you really haven't done much. You have yet to meet Satoru's parents too.

"How about... I mean we're already sleeping in the same room, we have a spare room. How about Megumi and Tsumiki move in with us?" You suggest, and Satoru nearly chokes on his food. He hits his chest a couple of times with his fist before standing up to get himself a glass of water. Before he can even argue with the idea, you point out, "If something happened to us, you wouldn't want Seiji to live alone, would you? Those kids are not old enough to live by themselves."

"Why–" He begins but then he stops himself. He wonders why you suddenly care so much, when you found out you didn't, but it hits him. He wouldn't want Seiji to be left alone either, even if someone were to check up on him once a day. "You're right... We'd just have to get a bigger space. There's not enough space for five of us."

"Right." You answer. Once Satoru chugs the water, he rinses the glass then walks over to the table once again to continue eating. As much as he loves hearing your voice, he wants you to stop talking when you nearly make him choke again when you bring up, "And your parents. When are Seiji and I meeting them?"

He has to get himself another glass of water. When the glass is empty and rinsed again, he answers, "I'll get in contact with them and try to set up a dinner in a week or so."

"What do they like to eat?" You ask, and he shrugs in response.

"Don't worry about it. I'll probably set it up at a restaurant or I can arrange it in the estate. We have enough with Seiji, don't worry about some dinner for my parents." Satoru says, and you slowly nod. You haven't quite grasped the fact that Satoru is a sorcerer– And he's completely loaded. You're still completely lost, and with everything, he hasn't gotten the chance to properly explain, or well, show you what it all means. You're not quite sure if you want to know what it means.

"Can we set the dinner up here?" You question, and he raises his eyebrows. He's not sure why you'd offer to cook, for as long as he's known you (which isn't very long if he's being honest) you haven't been the type to cook much. It just catches Satoru off guard that you'd offer to cook.

"I don't think that's a smart idea." Satoru comments, which makes you purse your lips. "If you're worried about Seiji in a restaurant, we can always go to my parents."

"I can just cook, Satoru." Your tone is rather defensive when you speak. He decides that he'll drop the subject since you're upset. He doesn't want to worsen your mood by telling you how difficult his parents are. You both finish eating in silence.

"I'll go pick up the kids." Satoru says when he's finished eating, bringing his dishes to the sink. He walks over to you and kisses your forehead, "I'll be back really fast."

"Okay." You answer, trying your best to smile. It feels so hard to smile lately, the only person you smile at is your baby. You're just so overwhelmed lately that a smile feels like too much.

Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें