🌸Chapter one🌸

Start from the beginning

"Boy, relax. You're getting spittle in my soup. Besides, you're delusional. It's just a story." Mr, Tang stated, Mei approach [Name] and Mr, Tang, she grab the young Demon off Mr, Tang lap and hug them.

[Name] who were still on their child form return the hug patting their younger sister back.

"Delusional, huh? Would you call this delusional?" MK said revealing the staff.

"Wow, MK. You found a stick!" Mei compliment putting [Name] on her lap. "No, it's Monkey King's staff!" MK stated, The other three all burst into laughter while [Name] examine the staff, their pupil turn slit for a second before going back to normal, 'Yup, It's Wukong staff.' They thought.

(Your eye is the same as Wukong but the color is your choice.)

"Yeah, but-" Before he could finish the staff extend itself crushing the table Tang, Mei, and [Name] are sitting at.

Tang started to fanboy over the staff, "Why do you have it?" He asked, "All right, I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is the demon punk now?" Pigsy asked.

"He's at the shoe store." Mei answer as she look scrolled through her phone, [Name] raise their head to get a better look, Mei chuckled lowering her hand, so [Name] could get a better look.

"What?!"

"This is better not be another one of your puppy videos, Mei!" Pigsy stated glaring at her before looking at her phone.

Mei laughed while scrolling through her phone, "There's always time for the puppy video, but no. Look what just started trending. Hashtag Demon Bull King!"

--

Pigsy suggest to go to his old friend name Sandy to help them go to the Flower Fruit Mountain where monkey King is.

Now they are sitting in Sandy's house, "That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace?" The other except Pigsy and [Name] tremble as they look at the muscular blue Lego man.

"Serve them tea!" Sandy said, his attitude turning to a cheerful one, "You guys want some? You? How about that guy over there? Huh? Huh?"

Mr, Tang raises his hand, "Oh, yes! Don't mind if I do. Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy." He said hinting at Pigsy.

"Oh, you're right piggy, this guy is dangerous. He'll kill us with cuteness!" Mei stated putting a cat on top of Pigsy's head, [Name] giggle as they pat one of the cat.

"It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings the heart rate down." Sandy explained.

"Sandy! What happened to you? Where's the angry, glass-chewing, fist-throwing buddy I used to know?" Pigsy asked, Sandy started explaining about his therapist telling him that he need to calm down.

Then, Mei started begging Sandy to take them to the flower fruit mountain and MK joining in a few seconds after.

Sandy agree and now they are on Sandy ships, On Sandy's boat, MK is practicing with the staff, "Halt evil monster! I must thwart thee! For I am the Monkey Ki-ahhh" The staff extands and breaks a part of the boat, almost hitting Mei and [Name].

"Wooo! That was awesome!" Mei cheered while [Name] clap their hand together. "Sorry, Mei, [Name]." He tries to pick it up and it bounces around and hits him in the face.

MK looks and sees something glowing, which leads to Flower Fruit Mountain.

"We're here! Flower Fruit Mountain! Ahhh-"

Pigsy and Tang also scream when a geyser hits Sandy's boat, causing a crate to fall over and drop into the ocean.

"Huh?" MK and the others look to see the Flaming Mountains, "Welcome to the Flaming Mountains, gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impassable. This path is the only safe way through. That's as close as the boat can get. Just... be careful."

--

Mr, Tang decided to stay on the boat with Sandy, [Name] and the other were walking in the flower fruit mountain, Pigsy started complaining but was interrupted by a geyser of fire erupting from the ground

"Careful, piggy! Eeeee! You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places." Mei warned, "You know when Monkey King had to get through the Flaming Mountains he actually used Princess Iron Fan's fan to blow-" Before he could finish his stories, they all heard Princess Iron Fan laughs.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkey King fan boy." She said appearing in the wind, She uses her Magic Fan and puts it into the fire. She than brings it up and throws a fireball.

"Kids! Everyone okay?" Pigsy asked worriedly, Princess Iron Fan laughs, "I'll be taking that staff now." She announced.

"This belongs to the Monkey King. There's no way I'm letting you take it." MK exclaimed gripping the staff.

[Name] growl in a warning tone as they came between Princess Iron Fan and MK, Princess Iron Fan eye widen at the sight of the familiar Demon, but she quickly snap out of it looking at MK.

"Oh your just a little Noodle Boy playing at being a hero. Sorry to disappoint. Playtime is over." PIF said.

MK launches himself at Princess Iron Fan, catching [Name] off guard, "Kid, no!" [Name] also scream trying to reach him.

Princess Iron Fan uses the Power Glove to catch the staff, "What-?" [Name] jump grabbing on MK leg, PIF took the staff and throw MK along with [Name], he scream as [Name] cling into his leg, Mei and Pigsy scream both their name but the two disappears into the flame.