▎𝐄𝐏. 𝟓 → 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ▎

N/n = Nickname

While walking around, trying to find your dad, you spotted him sitting by a tree. He seemed to be doing something on his screen. "Dad?" You called out which made MePhone jump and turn away from you. "What are you doing?"

"Uh-" MePhone didn't get a chance to explain before another voiced called out.

"MePhone!" Marshmallow called out.

"Um, uh..." MePhone said before pretending to turn off. *We're sorry, the number you have dialed is not in service at this time.*

"You're not fooling me with that" Marshmallow said.

"Ugh, fine, what is it?" MePhone asked Marshmallow.

"I want Bow back! It's not fair that she's still dead."

"Wait, Bow? You still case about her?" 

"Yeah! She's like, the fan favorite!" Fan said, coming out of nowhere. "This season is heading in the wrong direction. I don't want my little egg to hatch into a sub-par Bowless season!"

"Uh... How long have you been standing there?" MePhone asked.

"Uh... heh... uh... Just stop changing the subject MePhone! You could bring every character back to life! So why not Bow?"

"I bet you feel REAL special for figuring that out, don't you?"

"Very."

"Look guys, it's not gonna happen."

"Yeah, right! You're just saying that because you hate her!"

"Oh, yeah? We'll see about that." MePhone said as he tried to resurrect Bow but it failed. "See? I didn't wanna disappoint you guys, but she's gone, for good."

"Trust me, I tried to get her back" You said.

"She died while I was dead as well, so I never got the notification to recover her."

"WHAT!?" Marshmallow yelled.

"*GASP* What an upsetting twist!" Fan said, walking away with some popcorn.

"Oh, this is terrible. Just terrible! Let's vent our feelings through art!" Apple said, dragging Marshmallow away. After a moment, someone called MePhone.

"What?" MePhone said rudely when he answered.

"Dad.. that's Adam" You whispered to him.

"Oh, uh... Hi Adam! What's up?" MePhone said.

"I can tell you what's not up... Our ratings! They've gone down ever since Bow died. I don't care what you do. We need the fan favorite back, pronto!" Adam said, ending the call. MePhone sighed.

"HELLO MISTA PHONE AND N/N" Toilet said, coming out of nowhere.

"Toilet, where have you been? You were gone three months!" MePhone said.

"Oh, WeLl, I hAd SoMe InTeRuPt ThOsE wHyErS FoR u, SIR! BuT, I'vE gOt ThEm!" Toilet said, spitting some wires out of his mouth.