Chapter 72: Wake Up Call

Brenna

Adan stepped into the shower a moment later, his hair a mess, and he was definitely not fully awake. But he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to him, then leaned his forehead against mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I thought you didn't want to get out of bed?"

He lifted one shoulder. "Well, since you wouldn't come back to me, I came to you."

"Oh! So, that's how it is? Huh?" I laughed, shaking my head as I turned him around and pushed him gently back into the water. He closed his eyes and leaned back, looking like a supermodel as water ran over his hair and face, then dripped down his day-old beard and down to his sculpted chest and abs.

"You look so sexy." I poured some body wash into my hands and began rubbing his muscled chest, over the pits and valleys of his abs and then down to his length.

He opened one eye. "Be careful what you're doing there. You may be opening up a can of worms you may not be able to handle."

"Oh? I think we already opened that can of worms this morning." A devilish smile lit my lips as I ran my hand up and down his shaft.

A satisfied, guttural growl erupted from deep within his chest. "Keep that up, and I'll have Magenta marry us today."

"Yeah, yeah."

His eyes popped up. "Oh? You don't think so?"

I shrugged, letting out a deep breath, suddenly serious. "I think we should wait until after the attack. Then we can get married. But we can't wait too long to attack. If we do, Darius may just decide to attack again."

"Yeah, like that'll happen." He turned around and wet down his hair, then he opened his mouth to let water run in and spit it out. When he turned to face me, I knelt on the tile floor before him, but he pulled me back up. "Not just yet. I want to do something first."

Anticipation filled me as I wondered what he had in mind.

"Come here." He turned me around in his arms and moved my hair over one shoulder. Adan began kissing down my neck as his hands explored my breasts, thumbing my nipples. I leaned back against his chest, enjoying being in the capable hands of his wonderful man. He ran his hand down my flat stomach to my sex and dipped inside as he continued kissing my neck. Then he pulled out and rubbed my clit and then pushed his hard cock into me from behind, massaging my nipples and breasts as he held me to his chest.

He pushed into over and again as he held me close, rubbing my nipples as he massaged my breasts. I panted in pleasure, bracing myself against him, enjoying this round trip to pleasure and ecstasy. Soon, my walls clenched around him as I went over the edge, wrapping my arms around his neck and through his hair over my shoulders.

"You are one fantastic lover," I breathed, enjoying the feel of being in this wonderful Alpha's arms.

He kissed my neck and then turned me around. "And this is only just the beginning." He scooped me into his arms and pushed my back against the cold tile as he pushed into me, taking me deep as he moaned in pleasure.

Then he rolled his hips into me as he claimed my lips, and then kissed down my neck, rubbing my clit as he supported my body with one arm. Then he guided me into the water as he fucked me, pushing into me harder and faster as the steady stream ran over our bodies.

"Don't stop! I'm going to come!" I yelled as he slammed into me harder and faster than before, then he moaned as his cock swelled, taking me with him as we went over the edge together.

"I could make love to you all day," I breathed, swiping my hand over my face.

He gave me one last sweet kiss. "I could, too, but you need to keep your appointment with Magenta today."

"I missed warrior practice?" My head snapped up. "It's not that late already. Is it?"

He gently pushed me out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, just like he did yesterday. "Check the time and see. I'll finish up here while you get ready to go. I'm meeting Mason in a little while. Meet us there after your training."

I nodded as I grabbed another towel for my hair. "Sounds good. When would you like to start planning for the attack with Magenta?"

Adan shrugged. "You can bring her with you today, if she's up for it."

I nodded. "Sounds good."

I headed out of the bathroom and into my dressing room and started getting ready, making a mental note to set a date with Magenta for the wedding. I couldn't wait any longer to claim him as my Mate, and my wolf purred her agreement.

***

About a half hour later, I knocked on Magenta's door. Adan was right. It had been later than I thought, and we both had missed warrior training. I made a mental note to start setting my alarm, especially on nights when Adan slept over. Now that I had a taste of what it was like to sleep next to him, I wanted more. But right now, I had to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Come in, Brenna!" Magenta smiled as she stepped back to let me in. "You're right on time!"

"Magenta, I need to speak with you about a few things." I stepped into her suite and backed against the wall of the narrow hallway, letting her go first.

"What's wrong?" Her eyes were filled with concern.

I smiled, shaking my head. "Nothing at all. I just need to speak with you."

"Well then, come in, and let's 'discuss.'" She laughed as she led the way to her kitchen and stopped outside the door. "You scared me for a second."

"Sorry."

"Not to worry." A smile lit her lips. "But first thing's first. Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee, I guess. I haven't had my morning coffee yet, and I'm sure it'll help me wake up. But if you prefer tea—"

"Not at all," she cut me off. "Never hesitate to say what you'd like if someone asks. If I had a preference, I would have asked if you wanted only one of them."

"I was being cordial." But I knew I had a lot to learn if I was to be Queen. Even though this was something subtle, I was going to have to start making decisions and reading people on a daily basis.

"Oh, I know. But your training begins now." She placed her hands on my shoulders and positioned me to face the kitchen. "Okay, now lift your arms and repeat the words 'Capulus fac, obsecro.'"

I nodded, realizing she was going to have me make the coffee using magic. I raised my arms as she had instructed and repeated, "Capulus fac, obsecro!"

Suddenly, the coffee pot disengaged from the coffee maker and floated across the room to the sink, filled itself with water, and then floated back while the coffee spooned itself into the coffee filter. Everything continued until the coffee was brewing, and two coffee mugs were ready on the serving tray.

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'll never get used to this." I shook my head in disbelief as we headed into the dining area and sat at the table, glad to be a part of this world.

***

A/N: So, what do you think of this chapter? Leave a comment and let me know. :-)