She really wished she was lost on Coruscant instead. She could navigate her way out of that slum better than she could navigate the Mantis.

She took another gaze around the swamps she was stuck in. She was beginning to notice the stench that lingered around the mist. It reeked of decomposing bodies and decay. She could only imagine why, until she turned a corner and found a wide eyed Nightbrother corpse sitting against the stone wall. Y/n yelped, covering her mouth in horror as its pale, empty eyes bore into hers. Death wasn't a shock to her, but now that she was alone and in a place so obviously familiar with death, she was frightened that whatever had killed this Nightbrother would soon come to claim her next.

Turning back, due to her merely finding a dead end, she let out a breath. She really wished she at least had BD at her side to help her get out of this swamp. She didn't know how long she had been there, but it was starting to get to her. She at least knew that Cal was alive, although she couldn't contact him. Hopefully he had landed in a relatively nearby part of Dathomir, and BD-1 could scan his way to finding her. But Y/n knew she couldn't just sit here and wait for the Nightsister to find her just to kill her. Moving was probably the best option, especially since the swamps were starting to feel like they had eyes constantly on her.

She had managed to find a small way through to another side of the swamp, squeezing through a portion of rock that opened up towards a more... luscious part of the swamp. Luscious was being kind, considering that this part merely held more different types of flora. Plants that looked like bulbous red blood cells covered the sides of the rock, not to mention the various colored mosses and flowering plants that were currently being fed on by a large bane-back spider.

"Kriffing hell," she whispered to herself as the spider turned around to notice her presence. Taking her blaster, she shot it twice to bring it down. Although her ease lasted all of one second before she heard the sound of a hissing growl. The very same the undead Nightsister made when they were closing in. "Oh, come on."

She continued forward, examining every single rock formation and structure around her that could possibly get her out of the swamp pit. Just to be above the mist and the green water and able to see where she was on the planet. Keeping a firm grip on her electrified baton, Y/n peered around any corners before moving on, not wanting to be caught off guard by one of the walkers.

Except, that's exactly what ended up happening.

When Y/n saw the bane-back spider charging at her from the front, she didn't think to look to the side. As she shot the spider, she suddenly felt herself be tackled to the ground by bony hands. She grunted as she hit the ground, feeling her baton get knocked out of her hand as the undead Nightsister wrapped its fingers around her neck. It hissed and growled down at her as it crushed her windpipe beneath its hands.

Y/n tried to take a breath, but all that came was pitiful gasps that left her with less breath than before. She tried to reach her hand towards her baton, but it was just out of her reach. Looking up into the eyes of her murderer, all she could see was the shimmering green of the magick that made the walker so strong. Spots began to dance in her eyes, and her fingers suddenly brushed against a rock. With one last fit of strength, she took the rock into her grip and bashed it into the head of the walker as hard as she could.

She coughed as she regained her breath, gasping as she managed to sit upright and get on top of the Nightsister before it could crawl to its bony feet. Y/n could feel herself losing control as she kept bringing the rock down onto the head, feeling the fragile skull crush under the weight of her attack. She didn't stop, not even when she felt the body of the walker stop twitching. Not even when the head of the walker was just a pulp of skin and bone on the ground.