lazy saturdays

Just a cute fluffy one :)
Established Rizzles

—————————————————————————

Maura woke up as a stream of light broke through the small gap in the curtains. The air of the bedroom was cold, with it being the start of December, but Janes body was warm, and Maura was content. Jane subconsciously sensed that Maura was awake, and slowly blinked her eyes open.
"Hey beautiful" Jane mumbled, shifting her now dead arm from beneath Maura and stretching it out above them. 
"Nooo" Maura whined. "Don't move, it's cold" Jane chuckled at the child like nature of Mauras voice. She revelled in the fact that only she got to see this side of Maura. Jane chuckled and once feeling returned to her left arm. She propped herself up on her elbow and faced Maura, placing a hand on the blondes cheek.

"You always look so beautiful" Jane smiled earnestly. Maura grinned shyly as Jane leaned down to press her lips to Mauras, wrapping her in a slow, soft kiss. Maura brought one arm over to hold Janes waist, appreciating the morning greeting. The kiss came to a natural end and Maura settled back against the pillows. Jane leaned back and placed her hand on Mauras bare stomach, gently running her palm over the flat, slightly toned plain, slowly making her way over to Mauras waist. Once she reached it, she softly tugged Maura back towards her. Mauras face lit up and she rolled over to curl up in Janes arms.

She twisted her body so that her thigh was over Janes pelvis, arm wrapped over Jane and resting her left hand on the side Janes ribs and tucking her head into the space between her chin and her chest. Jane sighed contently as she wrapped her left arm around Maura, gently stroking up and down her bare back.
Her right hand came to rest on Mauras thigh, her thumb making small circles on the smooth skin she found there.

"I used to hate days off" Jane scoffed, her hand travelling from Mauras back to her hip, then rested just over the curve of her ass.
"I love being woken up naturally, not by the shrill sound of a ringtone" Maura said quietly into Janes collarbone. She pressed butterfly kisses to Janes chest, as Jane gave a light squeeze to her ass.

They fell back asleep for a little while and the next time they woke up the room was a little lighter, but still just as cold.
"You wanna put the christmas tree up today?" Jane asked as they got out of bed and shivered at the cool air surrounding them. Despite the short walk to the bathroom, they both out hoodies on to warm themselves up a little. Jane revelled in the idea that only she got to see Maura like this, casual and comfortable and entirely hers.

She knew Maura had been desperate to decorate for the holidays but they just hadn't had the time. The look on Mauras face spoke louder than any words could as Maura smiled and ran around the bed and threw herself at Jane, hugging her tightly. Their height difference was more obvious in these moments, where Maura wasn't wearing 5 inch heels. Mauras head rested atop Janes breasts and her arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Jane brought one hand to the back of Mauras head, other on her back, and held her for a moments.

Both drank in every moment like this that they got to share together, wrapped up in each other, with no place to go. Angela was at her sisters house last night so there was no barging in. The past 6 months since Jane and Maura had (finally) started dating, Angela had learned how to keep out of their business a little more. She was still nosey, but and unfortunate and embarrassing encounter had taught her to at least knock before flouncing into the pairs bedroom.

They went and shared a warm shower, taking their time as they had nowhere to rush off to, nobody to tend to. When the water started to run cold they both giggled, sharing one last sweet kiss before parting and getting out of the steamed up cubicle.

They made their way into the bedroom to dress, Jane in a black sports bra and pair of plaid pyjama bottoms, Maura in a plain black sweatshirt and matching black sweatpants. They went into the kitchen and Maura turned on the internal heating, and then boiled the kettle to make a pot of coffee. As Maura was placing the pot on the kitchen island, a pair or arms snaked around her waist from behind, and a pair of lips arrived on the exposed skin of her neck.

Maura grinned and tilted her head back and to the right to allow more access for Janes hot mouth on her skin. Jane pressed a few soft kisses to the column before Maura turned around in her arms and met Janes lips with her own.

"Oh!" She gasped and then giggled as Jane lifted her onto the counter top, sitting her on top of it. Jane gently pushed her knees apart and stood between them, so they were at the same height. Maura smiled as Jane placed her hands on Mauras waist and Mauras came up to link around the back of Janes neck, one holding the back of her head, tangling in her dark curls, the other coming up to cup her cheek, grazing her thumb across Janes cheekbone, before cupping her jaw and pulling her back in.

Neither of them heard the sound of the door opening over the sound of their heartbeats in their ears. Even after 6 months they still made each other as nervous as when they first met, 4 years ago.

"Oh god not again" Angelas voice rang out through the room. Jane pulled her head away from Mauras and turned to face her mother, hands still securely on Mauras waist. Janes face was deadpan as she stared at her mother, Maura buried her head in Janes neck, chuckling lightly under her breath.
"Mom what have we said about boundaries" Jane whined.
"Well I didn't think you'd be doing it in the kitchen!" Ange said, clearly shocked.
"Mom! We weren't doing it we were just, we weren't- we-" Jane stammered out a half response.
"Angela we weren't partaking in any indecent activities" Maura promised, sitting back and looking at Angela. "We were simply enjoying our morning and sharing kisses, nothing more" Maura nodded with a small smile.
"I'll just leave and come back later-"
"No please, stay. We were about to make breakfast" Maura motioned into the kitchen.
"Well, a Rizzoli never says no to food" Angela grinned, dropping her bags at the door.

"Indecent activities. Really, Maur?" Jane cocked an eyebrow.
"It did the job didn't it?" Maura asked, all teeth and batting eyelashes.
"You'll be the death of me, Maura Isles" Jane shook her head with a smirk.
"Death by negotiable girlfriend, sounds like a good way to go" Maura nodded with a hint of a cheeky smile on her lips.
"I meant your smile, baby, but your negotiation skills are sexy too" Jane chuckled, pressing a final sweet kiss to Mauras lips before helping her down.

"How sexy?" Maura asked as they moved into the lounge, smirking up at Jane.
"I'll show you later"
"GIRLS! IM STILL HERE!"