𝐯𝐢𝐢. summer love.

Start from the beginning

he laughs along with me, but then i stop and look at him. "do you even wanna go to this ball together?"

he furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head yes before saying "god yes, i really really don't wanna mess this up."

"ok, good. let's go tell mom, and then we can go get coffee from somewhere" i say, as he takes my hand off his cheek, and kisses it.

----------

after me and steven got dressed, we went to a small coffee shop and spent the whole morning together.

it was nice, it helped lessen my nerves for tonight.

we were pulling into the driveway as we saw jeremiah and belly lean in to kiss.

steven turns his head to look at me and i widen my eyes and shrug my shoulders.

"what is going on with them?" he asks, his tone a little harsh.

"i don't know" i answer untruthfully, i knew exactly what was going on. but it wasn't my business to tell anyone.

just then jeremiah walks away and me and steven get out of the car and walk over to belly.

"what the freak, are you kidding me! you and jeremiah?" steven's says, stomping up to belly.

she quickly turns around and gives me a glance with her eyebrows furrowed, and i shake my head and shrug my shoulders.

"it just happened" she answered truthfully.

"oh god this is sick, i'm gonna- i'm gonna throw up" steven says, as he starts gaging.

i look at steven and role my eyes, before punching him in the shoulder. "steven stop" i say to him.

he looks at me and rolls his eyes at me, and then turns to belly and says "oh my god, and you guys were, like, like, sneaking around, keeping it a secret from me this whole time? oh my god, are you guys like a couple?"

belly rolls her eyes and says "it has nothing to do with you steven, and yes, well i don't know" while shrugging.

steven makes a disgusted face and turns to me and says "this is so gross holy shit."

i shove him and i'm about to start saying something to belly, but steven interrupts me and says "wait, what about conrad?"

belly shakes her head and says "what about him."

"oh well i don't know, maybe the fact that you've been like goo-goo gaga over him since we were like 10" he states, looking at her like she was stupid.

belly turns towards me and says "take him away please."

i oblige and start to drag him away when he says "wait, belly, please don't mess anything up. they're our family. bella's my girlfriend. i don't wanna loose her because you can't choose-"

"i did choose. i chose jeremiah" belly states, interrupting him. 

he shakes his head ok and grabs my hand.

"hey, i'll see you at the club later" i say to belly smiling.

she shakes her head ok, and smiles before saying "your dress is in the car."

i nod ok and me and steven head inside.

well that was chaotic.

we head to the living room so we can chill and listen to music and watch tv for a bit, when steven pulls me onto the couch and nuzzles his face in my neck.

i giggle a little bit and say "i can't believe this summers almost over."

he sighs and pulls away "i know" he says, "i thought it would last a little longer, so i could get more time with you."