Molly put some food on Arthur's plate and he starts tucking in. He then began staring at me and harry.

"And who you two might be?" He asked.

"Oh, right, I'm harry sir. harry potter" harry said. "And this is my sister jackie" he introduced.

"Good lord are you really?" He beamed. "You were right Fred, she's indeed beautiful. Say jackie is what ron told us about you true?" He asked.

"What did he tell you?" I asked smiling.

"The Teleknisis and the healing?" He said. I reached my hand out and pulled an empty glass that was infront of him. He looks at me in awe.

"The metamorphmagus too?" He asked. I turn to look at Fred and my hair turned purple making him gasp. "How did you two get here?" He asked.

Before anyone could say anything molly answered for them. "Your sons took the enchanted car to surrey and back last night" she said.

"Did you really? How did it go? How di-" Arthur was cut off by molly smacking him with a newspaper. "Erm, I mean that's very wrong indeed boys, very wrong of you" he said.

We all bit our lips to not laugh. "Now you two must tell me all about muggles" he turn to us. "What exactly is a function of a rubber duck?" He asked.

"Oh, erm-" harry was cut off by a screech coming from outside.

"Oh that'll be errol, with the letters" molly said. We all looked outside. Errol came swooping with a letter in his beak. A loud thud was heard as the bird hit the window.

I giggled really loud. "Fetch it percy will you?" Molly said. Percy walked over the owl and greeted it, taking the letter from him.

"Oh" percy smiled. "It's our hogwarts letters. And they've sent us harry and Jackie's as well"

He gave us our letters and I read the requirements. "The entire gilderoy lockhart series? Come on. I've already read them, they're full of rubbish" I whined.

"Of course you did. Hermione and you read the entire library together" Ron joked.

"Your joke was really funny but I forgot how to laugh" I said. Everyone laughs. Harry looked my with a smile on his face.

"Again?" He said and laugh.

"Alright everyone there's only one place to get all of this, diagon alley" molly said.

♤♡◇♧