"Damn bae my bad I know you ight" he held his laugh in as he ran around to the passenger side .

"You ain't have to snatch it that hard" I glared at him before tugging his beard hard as hell .

"Briea.." he smacked his lips before pulling out to the drive way .

After about a fifteen minute drive , we made it to the hospital and I finally was in a labor and deliver room . They'd given me epidural and checked my dilation , I was seven cm two more cm id be able to push .

I laid in the bed in relief as the epidural ran through my body numbing my legs for the most part . exhausted wasn't even the word I just wanted to sleep , I'd be sure to tell miss miracle about herself when she arrives .

"Here she go" Dave handed me the phone , Alyssa Nyla and kadaja were all on the FaceTime chat with big kool aid smiles , although wasn't anything funny at the moment  .

"All the cheesing and shit gotta stop I'm not in the mood" I playfully mugged them .

"Whewww girl she taking you out in there ain't it?I'm  on the way you better hold her ass in there til I make it" Alyssa joked , she'd be the other person in the room with me while I pushed of course .

"Nahhh fuck that tell my neicy pooh come on ! We got her room ready and all that she been baking long enough" Nyla gave Alyssa the hand through the phone .

"I just wanna go home. They not letting eat nothing Dave got a sandwich " i pouted , I was starving bad the only thing they'd allow me to eat is ice and popsicles.

"Shoulda knew that sis , I don't think you can eat until you have her" Davon chuckled

A nurse came in and I handed Dave the phone back .

"We're about to check your cervix again , if could scoot down a bit for me we can get started" the male
Doctor smiled .

"Aye my man , aint no females around to do it ? I don't feel comfortable with you all in her pussy and shit" Dave stood at the edge next to him.

"Dave can you please ...." I sighed , embarrassed as hell .

"I'm sorry dad I'm the only doctor on the floor for this , I promise this isn't something I enjoy" he chuckled , and started the process .

"Mmmm ight" he crossed his arms , eyes still glued to the doctor .

"Okay I'll be right back we're gonna have you try to push okay ?"  He gave me a friendly smile before leaving the room .

"DaVe PLeASe my ass..he wasn't in this bitch a minute ago fuck he doing now" Dave sat next to me throwing his arm above my head .

"Stop all that , you suppose to be calming me im about to push this big head ass baby out" I pouted snuggling under him.

"Aye don't be talking about my baby like that , she got that big ass dome...better pray she don't got that forehead" he mumbled the last part

"You know what" I shot my head back making him flinch "yeah don't play" I laughed .

"Godmommy here bitches!!!" The door opened to Alyssa with balloons and a gift bag on her arm .

"Wassup sis" Dave side hugged her , taking the bags and everything off of her .

"Awe you look horrible , you ready to push I heard them getting stuff together for your room" she pointed towards the door

"Fuck you ,  and yesss she need to come on ...what you got my baby ?" I looked over in the bag seeing a Burberry fit and shoes .

"Damn can she get out of the hospital first ?" I laughed . Alyssa definitely was going to the extra god parent , miracle had her own room at her house already .

"Hiiii mommmm you ready to push ?" The doctor came in all dingy as if I could ever be ready for some shit like this .

"Okay everybody if we could just push that way , we need everything sanitized and clean if  you guys could put these on for me that'll be great " they handed them blue cover ups to put on over their clothes .

"Okay now , your going to push big and hard for me okay" she instructed as she lifted my legs into the metal holders .

I took a deep breath before pushing as hard as I could , I couldn't feel anything but pressure from below . At least it wasn't any pain Involved, hopefully she just slips right out .

"Good job baby you got this " Dave smiled with anxious expression on his face . he kissed my forehead before turning his attention back to my area It was so weird how everybody was looking at my vagina .

"Come on bestieeee" Alyssa shrieked with tears in her eyes .

"Another one go go go go go go" she screamed to me as I continued to push , praying I didn't poop That's was my worst fear .

"OHHHHH SHITTT I SEE HER ! COME ON BABY WE ALMOST THERE WE ALMOST THERE" Dave shouted in excitement , holding onto my hand.

"I can'tttttt I can'tttttt" i cried . I was feeling exhausted as hell it felt like I was about to throw up I was not a good feeling at all .

"Yes you can !!! Your almost done come on bestie" she held my hand placing her head on top of mines .

I did another big push feeling all the pressure release , and tiny cries filled the room .

"Congratulations on your baby girl , dad do you wanna cut the umbilical cord?" the doctor asked handing him the scissors.

"Yeah..what I do just snip it" his lips curled , looking at my vagina .

"Boy" I laughed tiredly with the little bit of strength I had .

"My bad baby it look funky as fuck down there" he made a disgusted face before snipping the umbilical cord .

The doctor placed her on my chest and My heart fluttered at the sight of her . I couldn't control my emotions at all , tears streamed down my cheeks as I thanked god for my beautiful miracle baby.

"You did it baby you so strong look at our baby girl " Dave smiled pecking my lips . I faintly smiled at him before Leaning my head on Alyssa's arm .

"My girl head long as hell yall gone have to fix that" she chuckled . Me and Dave both smacked our lips before we started to laugh, this bitch always had jokes. Whenever I get the strength I'll be telling her ass something .

After a few hours she was finally cleaned up and dressed in her what god mama got her , she was definitely a little doll . Dave wouldn't put her down for nothing , but that was fine with me hell I needed sleep I was so tired .

Daveeast , hecravesberry and 182,828others liked this    BrieaaBaby- kairi miracle morris 🌸💟

   BrieaaBaby- kairi miracle morris 🌸💟

I changed her name I felt like it went better that way 😭 but yesssssss finnalllyy 💕💕💕

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 what's next ?