012: I Still Love You

She looks beautiful. She's changed so much since I last saw her, matured a lot. She looks absolutely stunning, too perfect for words. Maybe it's because she forgot her memory, I don't know, I could have smoothed her back over, if it wasn't for that stupid friend of hers! 

"What are you talking about?! I don't have an ex!" She exclaimed, 

"I'm not her ex?" I faked confused, hey I was pretty good. I took Drama at school! 

"Don't lie, Adriano." Ada narrowed her eyes at me, 

"Whoa, fine OK, I am." 

"Can we, like, talk about this?" Aubrey's facial expression was twisted into a look of confusion and anger. Weird. I nodded my head and she led me to a quiet part of the beach, 

"What is this?" She hissed. 

"A beach...?" I looked around, 

"No, how are you my ex? Explain." Aubrey folded her arms across her chest. 

~Flashback~ 

Aubrey, Ada and Alivia pressed the number '4' on the lift, that would take them onto floor 4, and closer to Adriano's room. As excited as Aubrey was to give Adriano his birthday present, going now would only prove Ada's accusations right, and Alivia and Aubrey wrong. Thenlift pulled to a halt, and the doors slid open cooly. Aubrey rushed through, a grin on her face as she clutched the present. Alivia laughed and followed behind quickly, leaving Ada strolling behind. She was never keen on Adriano, and the moment she met him she knew he was dodgy. He raised her suspicions almost straight away. The creepy thing is, that Ada is right. Everything she's said and thought, is all true. Aubrey's face grew into a giant grin as she saw room number '10', and she began to walk quicker, almost at a run. 'He's going to love this present!' Aubrey thought as she reached the door, Alivia reached the door behind Aubrey, closely followed by Ada. The door handle squeaked , and Ada's head snapped up at the sounds coming from the small crack in the door as Aubrey opened it. 'I knew it.' Ada sighed, shaking her head. Alivia turned around, her eyes wide with shock, to face Ada. 

"But , I love you..." They heard a bang as the present slipped from Aubrey's grasp, she pushed past Ada and Alivia, ignoring the shouts from the two girls, Adriano and the girl, who looked like a human crayon, 's shouts as the tears streamed willingly down her face. 

~Flashback Over~ 

"You cheated on me with a random Spanish girl?!" Her mouth was in a round 'o' shape. 

"Yes, you never heard me out. In fact, you moved to Madrid almost straight after." I shrugged, 

"Moved to Madrid?!" She looked confused again, wow. This girl is always confused... 

"You're originally from Barcelona, that's why you're a Cule." I rolled my eyes, she nodded a little, understanding. Great. She understands for once. "I'm sorry though, I've missed you so much. You're still the one, I know it's been a while, but you're still the one for me, but you've got that Portuguese idiot after you now." 

"He's not an idiot, he's amazing." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. She smiled at me, and randomly pulled me in for a surprising hug. 

"What?!" Now it was my turn to be confused. 

"I'm remembering." She grinned, nodding her head. "When we went to the movies, and you spilt the popcorn all over that women's head in front of us." She grinned, 

"Then we got thrown out." I laughed, remembering it myself. She nodded, 

"Whoa..." She smiled, "But, you do know we can't be together, right? I'm not still the one, never will be ever again. You must of screwed it up, Adriano. I can't go back and change any of what you did, and I have a life now, back in Madrid. I don't think me, Ada and Alivia have been back to Barcelona in ages, I'd very much like to go back. It could help jog my memory, I mean, just looking at you has helped so much. Thank-you for that, it really means a lot. We can keep in touch, if you like, even if I remember myself how we broke up, it's all in the past now. It's all good. But I do have a life back in Madrid, I have friends. Ada, Alivia, Arianna, Sergio, Lionel and Cesc, for example. Then, there's Cristiano, he loves me. I have a feeling deep down maybe he is the one for me, I really don't know." She sighed, explaining pretty much everything to me. 

"I'll never give up..." I nodded, pulling her in for yet another hug and we walked back towards the others.  

~

I looked towards Cristiano, a grin on my face after having cleared everything up with Adriano and remembering some fun stuff. The grin slipped off my face and was replaced with a deep-set frown as I saw him with a blonde girl, she was seriously flirting to the max. A feeling of jealousy replaced the happy feeling inside, why? I don't know. 

"Aub!" Cristiano turned to face me, I shot him a fake smile and walked straight up to Sergio, leaving Cris with a puzzled look on his face. 

"Hey, all sorted?" Sergio smiled at me, 

"Yup, everything is genial!" I grinned, 

"Why don't you do talk to Cristiano?" Sergio nudged me a little towards him. 

"No thanks, he seems a little more content talking to her." I shrugged, gesturing towards the girl he was talking to. 

"Hey hey, he only has eyes for you. No need to worry, but if you don't want to talk to him, no sweat." Sergio must've seen the flash of pain across my eyes, he knows me more than I know myself right now! I hugged him, mumbling a 'thanks' into his neck. "No problem, nena, anytime." He grinned at me as I pulled out the hug. 

~*~ 

"Why am I jealous of her, Alivia?" I sighed, pulling my hair into a high bun. 

"Who, Gemma? She's really nice." Liv frowned, scraping sand out of her shoes, 

"OH MY GOD. That bimbo Gemma is such a cow!" The door slammed open and Ada stood there, a feirce look on her face. "I'm finally getting somewhere with Sergio and she butts her colouring-book face in, and just steals him away from me! Like babe, I just found your nose, in MY business." 

"YES. Exactly what I think! She just takes Cristiano from me. Alivia likes her!" I stood up from my seat on the sofa, 

"Liv!! She's horrible, and since when were you bothered about who Cristiano talked to?!" Ada stopped in her tracks, looking at me seriously. 

"I don't even know, Ade." I sighed, lounging back down onto the sofa. 

"You're starting to like him, aren't you?" Alivia said softly, taking a seat next to me. 

"Yes." I nodded, "I think so." 

~

HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR CRISTIANO. I had a massive grin plastered on my face as I legged it down the corridor away from the girls' room, I had gone to apologise for leaving Ada hanging, that Gemma girl was minging anyway. What I had heard was enough for me to leg it back up to my room that I shared with the guys. 

"CRISTIANO?" I shouted as I opened the door, I walked in and saw Gemma and Cristiano lying on the couch, snogging eachothers faces off. Now, this wasn't right. This was disgraceful. Fucking disgraceful.

A / N 

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNN. omg. omg. omg. i feel really mean writing that bit about gemma + cristiano -.- picture on the side is of Evanna Lynch, who plays Gemma wooooooooooooooooo x) 

~mary