005: BOOM.

~2 Months Later~ 

This is when the feeling sinks in, I don't wanna miss you like this.

It's been two months, and he never came back for me. Yes, I should be happy, obviously, I was the one who told him to get lost! Yes, we did win that match, quite surprising, I guess. Cesc Fabregas, Lionel Messi &, of course, Cristiano Ronaldo were all banned from the match. We won, 2-1. I know, right? I guess, not much has really happened. I found amazing friends in Avery, Cesc, Arianna & Sergio, they've been with me every step of the way.

~

I sat there, staring into space. 

"She misses you." A voice cut through the silence and woke me from my trance, Sergio. 

"Who?" I frowned, pretending to be confused, even though I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Oh come on, don't be stupid. Aubrey."

"How do you know that?!" 

"Because, Cris as you know, she's one of my best-friends. The girls are worrying about her, we all know it's because of you, I mean, have you heard the song she wrote for you?!" 

"She wrote a song, for me?" My eyes widened. 

"Yeah, don't tell anyone I shown you this, listen to it." He pulled his phone out and played a video. [Song On Side]. 

[...]
And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
[...]

 "Oh." Was all I could manage to say, I stood up and rushed out to my car, I was going home

"Cris! Cristiano?! Where are you going?" I ignored Sergio's shouted and started the car, driving, too fast, towards home.  

~The Next Day~ 

~

"Knock, Knock." The loud sound of someone knocking on the door sliced through my sleep and I shot up, am I imagining things? I checked the clock, 1:28am, I must be.

"Knock Knock." Nope, I'm not imagining things. I dragged my heavy body out of my bed and groaned at my reflection, I looked a mess. This person better be here for good reasons. I made my way down the stairs and toward the door, the door knocked again. 

"Alright alright, I'm coming! Serves you right for coming here at this time." I called, Sassy. I swung the door open and there stood Cristiano Ronaldo, with a fat bunch of flowers covering his face, I couldn't help but break out into a fat grin. He handed the flowers towards me, 

"For you."

"Thank-you." I smiled, I opened the door wide enough for him to slip in, I shut it behind him. "Take a seat, we kinda need to talk." He nodded and sat down, I placed the flowers on the window-ledge and perched on the seat next to him. 

"I'm sorry, for everything." He sighed, running his hands through his hair. 

"For what? Beating up my two favorite footballers?" I raised an eyebrow, giggling a little. 

"Oh yeah, for beating up your two favorite footballers," He chuckled lightly, "But seriously, I am." 

"Cris, please, just kiss m-" I was cut off by the door slamming open, I jumped up in fright, standing there was Avery. "Oh my gosh! Avery, please you scared the life out of my then." I placed a hand on my heart, relief flooding over me. 

"Avery...?" Cris frowned, his arms snaked around my waist, I guess for protection, because the look in her eyes and the shining blade in her hand were enough to tell me she was no longer my friend. That's for sure.

"Avery, what are you doing...?" I managed to spit out, I was so shocked and confused.

"I'm here, for Cristiano Ronaldo." Her eyes flashed, and the blade of the knife glinted in the moon light that was shining in through the open door. 

"No, you're not having me." Cris shook his head, tightening his arms around my waist. 

"Oh, it's all about Aubrey, huh?" She sneered, spitting my name out like it was poison

"Yes, I love her." Cristiano nodded, I melted inside, he loves me?! 

"What about Irina?" She smirked, knowing this was his soft-spot. 

"We both moved on..." He dipped his head low, 

"Don't let her get to you." I whispered to him, wiping my thumb across his cheek, sweeping away the single tear that had slipped down his cheek at the mention of Irina's name. I heard a noise and my head snapped up, she had dropped the knife on the floor and it had left a small dint in the wooden floor, I let out a gasp and slid my foot out the way as it landed exactly where my foot had been less than 2 seconds ago. I pulled my attention away from the knife on the floor and looked back up at Avery, I froze. Cris un-wrapped one of his arms from my waist and stood in front of me, Avery had a gun in her out-stretched hands and her fingers rested on the trigger. 

"BOOM." She pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes.

A / N

SORRY SORRY SORRY. It deleted it all so i had to start again, and I obviously have school again tomorrow and it's late so sorry, I fill defo update tomorrow. If I don't I will get Avery to shoot me instead of Cristiano or/and Aubrey OR a secret person.

SUspence ;)

~mary