⚙️ Sent on a Food Run (Biograft) ⚙️

Start from the beginning

Subspace would be upset every minute Biograft wasn't back. Then Biograft remembered that Subspace was an elite of Blackrock, why should he get to wait? Biograft could cut this line and get Creator's food faster.

Without even an excuse me, Biograft began to weave their way through the busy line. They got some pretty nasty glares along the way, but nobody thought to stop them until they were finally confronted by a woman and her whining children.

"Hey! You have no right to cut, you stupid tin can!" she insulted as her children began to cry about being hungry. Biograft tried to move around her, but she blocked their path every chance she got. "Like I said, you will not cut in front of me! Get out of here!" she growled.

Biograft had enough and looked at one of the whining children. They looked back up and threatened her, "SUBMIT OR I WILL TOSS YOUR YOUTH INTO THE DEEP FRIERS. CREATOR DEMANDS I DO WHAT I MUST TO BRING HIM HIS DESIRED ITEMS."

Knowing Biografts do not joke, the woman stepped to the side while gripping onto her children. Biograft had a much easier time after that. They walked past, not giving her further acknowledgement.

Biograft's goal became clearer as they neared the counter. When the cashier called for the next customer, Biograft nudged ahead much to the protest of the actual next person in line. Biograft didn't care. Besides, they weren't programmed to anyways.

"Hello-" the cashier tried to greet Biograft but they did not care for such formal greetings. Biograft shoved the paper in their face, "I DESIRE THESE ITEMS FOR CREATOR. HOW MUCH MUST I PAY FOR PURCHASE? HOW MUCH... 'BUX'?"

The poor cashier took the slip of paper and put down everything that was written down. With a smile, they told Biograft the total, "It will be seventeen bux and eighty-two cents!" Biograft looked at where they should pay and waved their hand over the card reader.

The little machine beeped and the cashier was in awe. "Woah! You're a walking credit card?" they asked. "ONLY WHEN NECESSARY. I WANT MY ITEMS." Biograft demanded.

The cashier took pity on the robot, "It's going to take a second, silly! Look, here's the drink and the receipt. We will call out the number. Okay?" Biograft took the little paper and scanned it, "AFFIRMITIVE." They then left to go wait.

While Biograft waited, they kept on getting stares. Most of them were from the demons they pissed off by cutting in front of them, but some wondered what a Biograft was doing here all of a sudden. Did Biografts get lunch breaks?

Orders kept on being served out that wasn't Biograft's. Each time they heard a number, Biograft would look at the receipt then fume a little at it not being for them. Biograft feared the lemonade would get watered-down and Subspace would be mad. The last thing Biograft wanted was for their creator to be mad.

"Six, two, three?" a worker's voice rang out. Biograft was just about to lose it when they looked at their receipt and saw that they were the winning number. Creator's food was ready, they had to get back to him as soon as possible.

"Would you like any sau-" the bagger tried to ask Biograft, but they were ignored as Biograft snatched the food and ran out of there. It had been ten minutes, Creator was probably skin and bones at this point. The thought had Biograft working overtime to reach the lab.

Subspace usually sent Hyperlaser out for these kinds of tasks, so it was a treat to Biograft to see Subspace ask for their assistance. Biograft just knew they showed up Hyperlaser today. Subspace would soon have them do all his tasks and fire Hyperlaser, just as it should be.

The food was tucked close to the robot's body as they didn't want to lose any of it. The lemonade stayed elevated to reduce the risk of spilling.

The pistons and gears worked overtime to get back to Subspace. Biograft wasn't meant to be going this fast, but they had to finish their task or Subspace would be so upset. An upset Creator meant that Biograft would be in shambles.

Biograft didn't even wait for the lab guard to register them. All Biograft had to do was hiss and the doors was immediately slid open. As soon as Biograft entered, the calling started.

"CREATOR. CREATOR, I RETURN. I RETURN WITH YOUR DESIRED MEAL." Biograft called as they sprinted to Subspace's office.

Biograft didn't even knock as they busted through the door to Subspace's office. "CREATOR. FOOD." Biograft presented while scaring the living daylights out of Subspace.

"Mother- Biograft!! Don't do that!! I'm setting up my new computer!!" Subspace calmed down after nearly having his soul leave his body. However, he perked up as he saw what his creation had brought in. It was still warm from what he could smell from across the room.

Biograft hurried over and dropped off the bag and drink, "I HAVE DONE IT, CREATOR. WHEN WILL I REPLACE HYPERLASER?" Subspace spit out some of his lemonade as Biograft made the comment. After finishing his choking fit, he looked at Biograft with a confused look, "Uh, never? Why would I fire him?"

"BECAUSE I HAVE SHOWN I CAN DO ANY TASK YOU GIVE ME." Biograft stated. Subspace sighed and took out his food from the bag, "That's cute, but picking up my food isn't worthy of being my little errand robot!! Do not worry, my creation. There will be a time when I ask you to do more important things."

Subspace noticed the way Biograft seemed downcasted at the news. Sighing, Subspace grabbed a waffle fry and gave it to the robot. "There, a gift!! Go feed some birds with it or something. Shoo," Subspace leaned back in his chair as he munched on his sandwich.

Biograft stared at the waffle fry as if Subspace gave them the permission to kill Hyperlaser. It was the most magical and most treasured possession Biograft now had.

Unable to contain this excitement, their system failed. A loud blaring sound came from the robot and their LEDs turned red. That was a very bad sign to Subspace.

"OVERHEAT MODE EXCEEDED. SELF DISTRUCTING IN. . ." Biograft's AI counted down. Subspace screamed as he took under his desk. He only came back up for a split second so he could save his food. Subspace was dreading to find out what will happened.

BOOM.