Chapter 9: A Spider could go for a swim!

Start from the beginning

Hello there, welcome to Boulangerie Fox how can I help you.(A female saids that got Michael's attention and looked to see a woman wearing a white shirt and orange pants while having the same eye color as Layla)

(A female saids that got Michael's attention and looked to see a woman wearing a white shirt and orange pants while having the same eye color as Layla)

Michael: Hello, I got a text from a friend of mine saying I was invited to a pool day with her and her two friends.

My daughter and her two friends are having a pool get together on the roof are they the ones that texted you?

Michael: Are the girls names Tayla, Bridgette and Layla?

Layla is my daughter, I am her mother the name is Linda Ross.

Michael: Please to meet you Mrs.Ross, I am Michael Troy.

Linda: Oh so you are the boy that my daughter and her friends are talking about. And please you can call me Linda.

Michael: Yea thats me.

Linda: I heard my daughters friend Tayla saying she wanted to invite another person over in which her friend didn't say it was a boy.

Michael: Layla doesn't know I was invited?

Linda: I don't think she does though if you want would you like a tour around our home before I show you where the girls are.

Michael: I wouldn't mind a tour, this place is quite big.

Linda: Splendid just follow me and I will show you around.

Linda took Michael on a tour around the place where she first started with the bakery and the kitchen that was a lot bigger than the Dupain Cheng's bakery back home then she showed him the living room which was quite beautiful.

Linda then showed Michael the bedrooms and bathrooms though decided to let her daughter show Michael her bedroom, but Linda did however showed Michael where Layla likes to paint and do her artwork where there was a hidden door on the wall with a h...

Linda then showed Michael the bedrooms and bathrooms though decided to let her daughter show Michael her bedroom, but Linda did however showed Michael where Layla likes to paint and do her artwork where there was a hidden door on the wall with a hidden door handle and when it opened Michael looked see a big art room with a lot of art stuff as well as paintings.