Chapter 11: Spider meets Guardian of The Miraculous of Heroin World!

A month has past since Michael arrived in the world of heroins, he met so many new faces and faces that were from his past but they were different from their counterparts back in his world. Michael was enjoying his new found life in this world and enjoyed going back to being Shadow Spider and kicking butts and fighting crime. He fought along side some of the heroins and got along well with Stripperella after he and her saved a civilian that was taken hostage and the two shared a great partnership and look forward to fighting crime again. The villainess's in the heroin world the ones that are still out there causing trouble were lying low for the time being which Michael waits for them to show up so he can take them down and send them off to prison along with the others that he took down many weeks ago as well as some male criminals running around the streets bringing harm to women and children a like.

Scarabella and Lady Noire introduced him to their fellow miraculous holders who were amazed of the spider's skills and abilities that they asked if he could teach them some moves to help improve themselves as heroes. Michael came to see these version of the miraculous heroes to be more unique and more wiser than the ones he used to team up with back home and Scarabella was a true leader far for better than Ladybug though Lady Noire was being too clingy that made the girls jealous for some reason. Michael didn't know either so he just anchored it for the time being.

Also while in civilian from, Michael got along with the girls very much and they really enjoy his company even the girls that Michael met at the amusement park. Zatanna, Artemis, Kara, Cassie as well as Korra, Asami, Danielle, Kim, Monique, Videl and Jen. He hung out with them and did all cool things as well as treated them to lunch and dinner that made the girls happy that Michael was being so kind to them that they never in their lives met such a wonderful boy.

Life was going great for Michael though he is still not ready to be dating anyone because he doesn't want to go down the same situation with what happened with his ex girlfriend Marinette during the Lila Rossi incident. He was all right being friends with the girls he met but he doesn't want to date yet so he was to have time to think things through.

Right now Michael is in the city of love doing some morning patrols to see if there is any trouble happening because since there was nothing to do at home nor anything good on the news, he decided to go out and fight crime if he can some since the villainess's are lying low.

Shadow Spider: Sigh...a month has gone by and there is hardly any crime happening I mean what gives though hates to stuck at home all day doing nothing. The girls all have plans so looks like its just me for now.

Shadow Spider kept on swinging around Paris while people were waving and cheering for the spider hero while girls and women were squealing at him because ever since the male hero appeared in the city many women became more safe when their hero has come and took down the bad men who try to bring harm to them. Shadow Spider waved to the crowd of people he was swinging by while seeing children calling his name as well as holding up small plushies of himself that was adorable.