Chapter 13: Abducted by The Princess of Wakanda!

After his meeting with the league of heroines, Shadow Spider went to call in for the night in which he started to swing back to his penthouse but unknown to him he was being followed by a certain girl wearing a black and gold panther like suit who caught an interest in the spider hero. 

Black Panther: Interesting very interesting

Black Panther: Interesting very interesting. This would be something to know more about. He moves so swiftly while swinging and after seeing the videos of him in action, this spider is definitely an interesting specimen to study. 

Black Panther continues to follow Shadow Spider until she saw him land inside a penthouse and goes into a room then comes back out as a very handsome and attractive man that caused the panther to blush under-niece her mask. 

Black Panther: Oh my....

Beep! Beep!(Communicator on wrist)

Black Panther: Yes?

Communicator: Princess did you find what you are looking for?

Black Panther: Yes I did and have to say this one is quite interesting and not to mention very handsome. 

Communicator: What was that last part?

Black Panther: Nothing, it's nothing, is the ship ready to leave.

Communicator: Yes it is princess, I am heading to your location now.

Black Panther: Very well, this wont take more than a second. 

Communicator: Just don't do anything reckless like last time. 

Black Panther: Don't worry it will be in and out, all I have to do is get close and knock him out and bring him on the ship without anyone knowing simple as that. 

Communicator: If you say so. 

Black Panther cut off her link to her friend on the communicator and proceeded with her plan. She waited for the right moment and looked to see Michael sitting down on the couch watching a quick movie before going to bed and that gave the panther a chance to seek in a knock the male hero out. Black Panther slowly and quietly came through the window unnoticed and took out a stun dart and as Michael was about to turn off the television the panther heroine shot the dart and Michael went down. 

Michael: Argh...what...what is going on?

Black Panther: Nakia, he's sedated.(Black Panther saids through the communicator)

Nakia(Communicator): What is the point in all of this again? 

Black Panther: My mother wanted me to make a friend from the outside world so I am doing what she suggested. 

Nakia(Communicator): I don't think this is what she had in mind princess.

Black Panther: I heard what she said to me before I left, she said make a new friend from the outside world then come back home and that's what I am doing.