Chapter 9: A Spider could go for a swim!

Start from the beginning

While driving towards his destination, Michael looked outside his car and saw so many people gathering around the fountain near the Eiffel Tower and it looks like they were having fun playing in the water as well as trying to cool off.

Michael: Huh..didn't people were allowed to cool off in the fountains, I guess its different here compared to the stuff back home.

Spring: Oh we should totally do that next time, go to the fountains and just relax and cool off.

Michael: Maybe one day we will Spring.

Michael then continued on with his destination and after a drive later he came towards his destination where he spotted a bakery that had bright orange colors with some white as well as a cute fox logo sitting next to a cookie while the name of the place said Boulangerie Fox.

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Spring: Wow this is where Layla lives. She was right about living in a bakery and aw look how cute the bakeries logo looks. Its an adorable little fox with a cookie next to it so cute!

Michael: Not bad, and the place looks bigger than then the bakeries I have seen. Might as well go in and see if anyone is at the front.

Spring: Sniff...ooh I smell something good in there as well.

Michael: You're are right something does smell good possibly some pastries being baked.

When Michael got out of his car and and headed inside the bakery, he and Spring were in awe of what they were seeing and that they mean is that they have never seen such amazing pastries like these before and not to mention how nice the inside of the place looks.

Michael and Spring: Wow.....(Both said in thought while in awe)

Michael looked at everything in the bakery and everything looked from delicious to amazing to the smell, even the cakes looked so good in which he might take one home with him to have tonight as a dessert.

Spring: You better get me that cookies and cream cake over there because my sweet senses in tingling.

Michael: Sure, I was planing on getting something here anyway. I got to say Layla was right about living in a bakery and helping her mother make all of these got to say I am impressed.