A Mortal Instruments Alphabet. B-Books.

Jace was talking to Clary while they walked through the halls of the Institute. They were on their way to meet the others in the library. " Do we really have to go?" says Jace

Clary glared at him. " Yes we do." says Clary. She took his hand and pulled him along. " Why are you so against it?"

Jace wasn't against meeting them there, he was against what he knew they would be fussing about. " Isabelle, Simon, Magnus, and Alec have been constantly arguing about which book series is better."

" And what's so bad about that?" says Clary looking at him as the continued to walk.

Jace sighed and shook his head. " You don't get it." He looked at her. " The thing is they won't shut up."

" Well I don't care about that." says Clary. They were now at the entrance to the library. She turned to look at him one last time." Keep quiet and be nice."

Jace nodded and together they walked into the library and searched for the others. When they finally spotted them they were over at a book shelf, each holding the first book to their favorite series.

As they got closer they could hear what they were talking about. " What do you mean the Hunger Games is better then Divergent?" says Alec.

" I mean the Hunger Games is amazing where as Divergent is not." says Isabelle.

" You just like it more because of what the people from district one wear." spat Alec.

" Is that so bad?" says Isabelle holding up the Hunger Games book. " And why do you like Divergent so much?"

" Well if we lived in the world of Divergent we could join Dauntless and blend right in." says Alec. He was holding the Divergent book. " They wear all black, get tattoos, and do crazy stunts. How could you not love it?"

" Well I like Twilight better." says Magnus. Isabelle and Alec glared at him. " You only like it because the vampires sparkle in the daylight." spat Isabelle.

" So what? Sparkles are amazing." says Magnus.

" You may be right on that one but the Hunger Games is still the best." says Isabelle shoving her book in his face. " What about my book? The Maze Runner is awesome." says Simon.

" I'm stunned you like it so much. its basically the world on the brink of extinction ." says Alec.

" I like it because of all the monsters and cranks. Their W. I. C. K. E. D. Awesome." says Simon smiling. They all groaned. " No Simon that was a bad bad pun." says Isabelle.

Simon laughed." It may have been but it was still awesome."says Simon. They nodded. " True but my book is still the best." says Isabelle.

"No mine is." says Magnus holding up his book.

" I highly disagree. Mine is way better." says Alec.

"No mine is." says Simon.

Jace then walked up with Clary. Isabelle looked over at Clary. " Which do you think is better?" says Isabelle. Clary was about to answer when Jace spoke." Can't we all just agree that their all great and get on with the day?"

All of them even Clary glared at him. " SHUT UP JACE!" Jace groaned and fell back into a chair while they argued about the books. This was going to be a long day.

A/N

Hi to all. The books that were mentioned in this Mortal Instruments one shot are not mine. All the rights go to the Author's.

The Mortal Instruments is my favorite book series out of so many. Which is yours?.