#2

: 3rd person

after seeing what the other had answered, jeongin hurried to his room to change his clothes and confront them about the noise. he just put on baggy pants and an oversized hoodie, since that was quite literally his only option if he was thinking in terms of comfort.

once he put on his clothes, he washed his face, then ruffled his hair to fix it. he took his phone, opened his door, and stepped out.

but as soon as he closed his door, he remembered to take his keys. he quickly opened his door again embarrassingly, checking around if anyone had seen him mess up that badly.

someone did. obviously.

the person who saw him embarrass himself was a tall male, dark brown hair and eyes. his hair was kinda long, almost reaching shoulder length. he was very attractive. jeongin thought he looked like a ferret.

they held eye contact for some time - which felt like eternity, both of their cheeks slightly tinting pink as they looked away. "s..sorry." the shorter one mumbled as he walked in his house and shut the door. 'what the fuck was that..' the fox like male thought, chugging down a cup of water as he grabbed his keys and walked back outside. "thank god he isn't here anymore." he whispered, making sure to lock his door.

he put his keys in his pockets as he headed towards the apartment which he always complained about.

he stood there, quietly collecting his thoughts as he slowly started regretting his decisions. but anyway, he softly knocked on the door hoping it wasn't some old drunk man who was a fan of rock music, blasting it everyday.

to his surprise, the man who opened the door was the one he had ran into earlier. 'oh shit.' jeongin thought, his eyes looking everywhere except at the boy in front of him.

"uh..excuse me? do you need anything?" the brunette asked him worriedly, remembering him from their awkward encounter. "oh- yeah- s..sorry." jeongin stuttered, still avoiding eye contact.

the other chuckled as he patted the shorter's head. "i'm hyunjin, by the way". the younger's head shot up as he looked at hyunjin, "uuh..i'm jeongin" he replied. "so..what do you need?" the taller asked again, looking at jeongin. "i'm sorry, but could you please..uh, quiet down. just in the morning at least. i keep waking up at 6 to 7 in the morning from electric guitar sounds." he said, looking at his feet as he felt embarrassed. "i don't find it annoying at all..but uh, i'd appreciate if you had headphones or anything just in the morning. maybe until 9?" the blonde added, as he heard the brunette quietly giggling.

"that's you? the wifi name guy?" hyunjin asked, smiling. jeongin's eyes widened. "oh right. i'm sorry about that." he sighed, taking out his phone, attempting to unlock it so he could change the wifi name. "while you're on that phone, why don't you add my number aswell?" the older smirked, looking at the blonde. jeongin froze as blush spread over his cheeks. "what's wrong?" he teased, now taking out his own phone.

"n..nothing. uh, here's my number."

they both then exchanged numbers.

"i'll,,, see you around?" jeongin said, waving goodbye as he walked back to his apartment, his cheeks still tinting red. "see you, jeongin." hyunjin replied, waving back. "next time don't insult people through wifi names. but, i'm letting it slide since you're cute." he shouted before jeongin could close his door.

_________________________

: 3rd person

"who was that?" the ravenette asked, seeing as hyunjin was stepping back into the house.

"my neighbor."

"is he cute?"

"shut up jisung."

"aww, hyunjin has a crush~" jisung teased, smirking at the older. hyunjin grabbed a pillow and threw it at the younger male, feeling his face getting warm.

"can both of you fucking quiet down? holy shit." a cat like male said, stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"quit drooling over minho, ji." hyunjin shouted, hitting his best friend's arm. "s-shut up. acting as if you haven't been ranting about how cute the guy you walked into in the hallway was." jisung fought back as he threw the pillow back at the taller.

"aw, ji~" minho teased as he leaned in closer to jisung. "eww" hyunjin said jokingly as he pushed both of them and ran to his room.

he closed the door, sat at his desk and took his phone.

_________________________

jeongin 🦔

hihi jeonginnn

hyunjin?
hello

i thought about what you told me
i'll quiet down in the morning <3

really?

yeah!!
i promise
if i don't do it tomorrow then..
come over

okay
i trust you hyunjin

how old are you?

20, why?

BABY
i'm 21!!

we literally just have- like
one year difference..

you dont look 20 anyway
you're so cute btw

djksbdndjsm

you good?

definitely

_________________________

"yo, why are you smiling so hard at your phone?" jisung shouted as he pinched hyunjin's ear. "no reason. are you and minho done making out?" the older said, taking the younger's hand off, now pinching his ear instead. "shut the fuck up." the ravenette said, his cheeks tinting pink. "moving on.." minho said, stepping into hyunjin's room. "eww it's minh-" hyunjin said jokingly as he got cut off by another pillow hitting his face.

"you guys are weird." he said.

"you're weirder." the other two replied.

_________________________

: 3rd person

jeongin smiled as he put his phone down and changed into his pajamas. he never thought he'd end up being friends with the person he once hated, fyi without even knowing them personally.

once he got out his room to make some tea before going to bed, he heard a faint melody playing from the apartment next to him. this time, he wasn't mad about it.

'hyunjin..'

_________________________

a/n
chapter 2 done lets gaurr
i hope this isnt disappointing LMFAO