Part 25 Revelation.

Start from the beginning

Thing begins to play some melody while (Y/N) grabbed the book he borrowed from Xavier and sits on his sofa reading it. After some time, the police intrude the peace, turning the place into chaos.

Thing managed to take cover behind the piano while the commotion is going on, witnessing the boy beating up a bunch of policemen before getting arrested.

After everyone left the place, Thing immediately followed suit, exiting through the opened window and makes it's way back to the academy.

Wednesday was sitting on her table, typing her typewriter before being interrupted by her roommate's voice.

"Thing." The hand came in from their window and quickly make it's way up Wednesday's table. He makes some signs causing Wednesday's eyes to go wide. She rushed out the room soon after.

"You're not kidding, are you?" Enid asks the severed hand who just shrugged it off.

When Wednesday reached the quad, her fingers brushed against one of the concrete pillar causing her head to jolted up staring into the pitch black sky above.

Wednesday takes in her surrounding, the area was covered by dense fog.

"Wednesday? What the hell is going on?" The voice caused her to turned towards it. It was (Y/N). But he wasn't talking to her. He was talking to Goody in front of the Gates mansion. Wednesday then realize she was in one of (Y/N)'s dream. She slowly approach the two.

"You can't be trusted." Goody's words cause her to stopped in her tracks.

"What are you blabbering about?" Then she noticed fire burst out the mansion in front consuming Goody whole. The grey fog turns to black smoke around them.

"(Y/N)!" Her call fell on deaf ears as he didn't responds. Instead a scream caught both their attention. It was Crackstone.

"LET ME OUT!!!!!" Crackstone lunged at (Y/N) with a staff in hand piercing the young man in his chest. Wednesday just stood there witnessing the whole event before a fire swirled around her. She was then back in the quad, only the place is filled with blazing fire.

Taking in her surrounding before her eyes makes out (Y/N) stand in the middle of it. Some of the students lying on the ground. (Y/N) slowly turned his gaze towards her. The red eyes, is the thing that puts her over the edge. (Y/N) charged at her, raising his right bloodied hand aiming for her face.

"Wednesday!!"

She wakes up laying in the quad before she sat up. Taking in her view, Yoko and some other vampires surround her.

"You okay?" The Japanese fang ask her which was replied by a slight nod.

"What happened?" Some students arrived with Principal Weems.

"We don't know. We just found her like this." The students turned towards the goth girl who got up on her feet. Weems then dismissed the others before ordering Wednesday to follow her back to the office.

"Well? Anything interesting to share?" Weems sits down on her place while asking the girl.

"Nothing important. But I need to get off school ground. It's an emergency." Weems gives her a curious look.

"Why? If it's about (Y/N) then don't worry. Marilyn is already on her way. You knew that glove belongs to him don't you? Lying isn't what I expected from you."

"(Y/N) lost the part of the glove back at Gates mansion. Someone is trying to frame him. I'm the only one that can clear his innocence. You have to let me see him." Weems lets out a big sigh before continues.

"Even if he didn't killed Kinbott, the damaged dealt to the officers count as assaults as well. He's in some deep water as we speak."

"I'm surprised he didn't kill any of them. If a bunch of adults showed up pointing their guns at you, either you yield like a trapped kitten, or you turned their innards inside out. Safe to says that it's only self defense in (Y/N)'s part."

"Self defense? One of the officer's arm got bit causing some infection, Sheriff Galpin's arm got broken, and the deputy got a concussion."

"Wish I got to witness that myself." Wednesday says with a smirk on her face. The principal lets out another sigh.

"But they know better to not messed with the boy. He was trained to deal with these kinds of situations since he was a kid. Marilyn may be having a headache at the moment, but Kenneth is probably having a good laugh praising the boy in the afterlife."

"(Y/N) told me about some of his past. Who is his father anyway? I'm intrigued. Is he an assassin or a hitman?"

"Kenneth D. (L/N). Former mixed martial artist turned FBI agent. He's the one that groomed (Y/N) into a second version of him. Good man. Me and him were classmate in elementary before he got expelled for standing up to me. Now he isn't with us anymore." Wednesday noticed a slight of sadness in the tone.

"I need to see (Y/N). Please." The lady and the girl looked at each other's eyes for a moment before she gives her answer.

"Tomorrow. After class. We'll go together." Wednesday left the room and go back to her room leaving Weems by herself.

"Is this everything you hope for Ken? Another boy being branded as criminal?" She muttered to herself.

~~

(Y/N) was locked up in the jail wearing the standard orange outfit.

"You got a guest." One of the officers with a black eye, courtesy of (Y/N)'s right hook walks in with Ms Thornhill before he leaves them alone. (Y/N) avoid his mother's gaze.

"Well?" Ms Thornhill takes off her glasses awaiting her son's response.

"I didn't do it. I hurt people, don't kill them. What's more it's Kinbott, who's supported me through my therapy." (Y/N) eyes begins to water up looking at the floor.

"I know you're not capable of something like this. But the assault on the authority is, different matter. I swear Kenneth is definitely laughing his butt off right now." (Y/N) chuckled at the statement.

"I can get you out of here as long as you promise me one thing." (Y/N) lifted his head looking at his mother.

"End your relationship with Wednesday Addams. You do that, and I'll post the bail tomorrow. And I want answer now." Ms Thornhill eyeing her son with a serious stare.

"And if I say no?" Ms Thornhill lets out a sigh before walking closer to the bar.

"Do you have any idea what your life means? If you messed up one more time, it could be over for both of us. I'm not asking (Y/N), I'm telling you to." (Y/N) stand up from the concrete seats and walking towards his mother's direction.

"What does my life mean anyway? What is Goody Addams and Joseph Crackstone doing in my head? Who am I? If you know something then tell me!!" (Y/N) slam his hands against the steel bar causing Ms Thornhill to take some steps back. She then quickly storm out the place.

"One way or another, you will join my side." Ms Thornhill gets into her car and drove off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 25 is here. About (Y/N)'s father, Kenneth. I wasn't sure how to put him in but then I just go with the flow. I literally just came up with idea that him and Weems knew each like an hour into this part.