𝐯𝐢. summer tides.

Start from the beginning

"so you and belly in the pool huh?" i say smirking at him.

he looks down at me and furrows his eyebrows "wait how do you know?"

i look at him stupidly and say "belly told me jere. are you seriously this dense?" while laughing.

he rolls his eyes playfully and laughs.

i laughed too before looking over at steven and taylor talking. i can feel jealousy rising in my chest.

i know she told me that she's over him, but it's taylor, i've known her since i was like 8. she can't get over someone she loved that easy.

jere looks over at me "you ok, i can see you death staring steven and taylor right now."

i shake my head and say "yeah i'm fine, i mean she said she's over him, but i don't know, i have this gut feeling that something could happen between them" smiling sadly.

jere furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head "no b, steven is like high-key in love with you, he would never hurt you. and if he did i'd kill him."

"yeah, ok thanks" i say smiling, trying to push the jealousy down.

steven then walks over to us and walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"are you excited?" he asks me, resting his head on my shoulder.

jere smiles at me and walks away, and i shake my head yes and say "so what were you and taylor talking about?" i ask casually.

he pulls away and i turn around and he says "she was actually just telling me how happy she is for us, which is kinda weird, but still nice i guess" he says, shrugging his shoulders.

i shake my head ok, and he says "bella, don't worry, there's nothing happening with me and taylor."

i feel the jealousy leave my body and he says "let's go play" grabbing my hand and dragging me onto the sand to play our first match.

we end up losing to belly and conrad later in the day. but we still had fun.

i was busy standing near by bag, packing up my stuff when steven comes up to me and says "hey there's a party tonight, wanna go to it" smiling.

i think for a minute and say "i don't know, i have this thing with the deb girls at nicole's boat" continuing to put my stuff in my beg.

he sighs and say "please please please."

i sigh playfully and say "mhhh, i don't know what's in it for me" while putting my bag on my shoulder.

he reaches down and grabs my hand before saying "getting to spend time with your amazing boyfriend" while smirking.

i give in and agree, texting nicole that i'm not gonna be able to make it, i'm spending time with my boyfriend.

----------

me and steven, now with conrad and jeremiah, after he had to convince them to come too, we're on the way to the party.

i was sitting in the front seat, and steven was driving with his hand on my thigh, squeezing every once in a while.

i smiled over at him, before conrad speaks ups and says "you guys are disgusting" joking with us.

jere laughs and agrees "yeah, stop were right back here."

they keep laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world and i say "can you guys shut up."

everyone in the car, including steven, continues laughing.