Chapter 4

Its been exactly 5 minutes since Jisung had gone off to school, leaving Hyunjin all alone by himself inside the former's room.

Well not exactly alone because Pixie's been with him all the time. The fairy hadn't actually left like he said he would, he just stayed inside the dimension where Hyunjin stays most of the time.

Now, the latter was bored as hell without the presence of the other.

Its not like he doesn't exactly have anything to do, he could just teleport wherever and whenever he wants. Hell he could even go to where Jisung is right now.

But he won't do that.

The dragon had been laying down on the bed, rolling around it, jumping and all sorts of stuff there.

He was done showering too, his hair was dry and was now being decorated by Pixie.

A few more minutes later, the dragon was still bored. He lay down flat on the bed with his now decorated medium length hair with pretty pink sparkles added by non other than Pixie himself.

The room was filled with nothing but Pixie's soft hums, when suddenly, an idea came up to Hyunjin's head.

"Hey," he called, earning a hum in return from the other. "You said you'd do anything I ask, right?" He asked.

Pixie halted, struck as he wait for whatever his master's words will be next.

Hyunjin rarely asked him anything, but when he does. It's easy but complicated and foolish at the same time.

He gulped before nervously playing with Hyunjin's hair and respond. "Y-yeah?" He stuttered.

"Could you please do some of your Pixie magic and enroll me on the same school as Jisung?"

The dragon's voice was soft, not the usual soft tone but it was a soft tone that meant that you have to say yes, nothing else but yes.

Also, Hyunjin was looking up to him with his big puppy— dragon eyes.

He let out a defeated sigh and agreed. "O-okay... Do you need me to do anything else?" Hyunjin beamed at his response. Shaking his head left and right as a response to his question.

"Good morning everyone. I'm Hwang Hyunjin, its a pleasure to meet all of you. From now on, I will be in your care." Hyunjin flashed them a bright smile that reached his ears, making his eyes dissapear.

The whole class was in awe at the boys demeanor and aura. It was bright but at the same time intimidating, because of his resting face when he stops smiling.

"Welcome to section 1-A Hyunjin-ah. You'll be sitting on the back beside the window." Mr. Kim said, looking at Hyunjin then to on of his students that's seating on the back of the class.

"You'll be seating next to Jisung. Jisung-ah please raise your hand, so Hyunjin-ah can see you." He instructed, his bright smile never leaving his face.

As for Jisung. He slowly and hesitantly raised his hands, just enough for Hyunjin to see.

He mentally cursed the dragon infront who was looking at him with a mischievous grin on his face while walking towards him.