Chapter 2

It almost has been a week since Jisung had met a dragon.

A dragon who was awfully, gorgeous and beautiful.

That night, Jisung cried himself to sleep after running around in the afternoon at the forest and in the abandoned streets, seeing a dragon standing beside his bed, and well, crying and sobbing after hearing the dragon's story.

He found out that Hyunjin could only not transform into a dragon, but can also transform into other animals. Because when he woke up, he was snuggling a huge golden retriever on his bed, sleeping peacefully beside him.

Speaking of Hyunjin.

The dragon hadn't mentioned anything about the contract since their talk that night.

Jisung himself didn't really questioned it either, he was actually more thankful that Hyunjin didn't say anything about it.

He wasn't ready to find out who Hyunjin's human was. Why? Because he may or not have gotten attached to the dragon already.

Fuck him for getting attached easily.

Surprisingly, through out the entire week, his Grandma hadn't grow any suspicion on him always bringing food after their meals.

In fact, the elder was actually happy that her grandson was eating more. She always thought that his grandson have always been too 'skinny'.

She was wrong because the boy was quite toned. He had abs but not abs like Hyunjin and Chan's or any other of his guy friends. His, looks more like a female's stomach. It fits his small waist and wide back, making his body look like an inverted triangle.

He didn't mind it, he loves it. He loves and appreciates his soft masculinity.

Also, because of his room having thick walls and it being soundproof, his Grandma doesn't hear him and Hyunjin whenever they talk.

Now it was the last day of his semester break, and Jisung had to go back to school.

Which was okay, Jisung was smart, despite him being clumsy, chaotic, kinda loud and well, sometimes an idiot.

He'd get to see his best friends too, which he misses so much.

But if he was being honest, he hadn't really think of them in the last week. Because of Hyunjin, the dragon had been with him everyday, watching gibli movies, some cliche korean romcom that the dragon, surprisingly enjoys.

He wouldn't have guessed for Hyunjin to enjoy something like those.

They would talk about random stuff and their experience through their lives for hours inside Jisung's room, on Jisung's bed.

Sometimes, Hyunjin would even show him some of his powers.

Like turning into any kind of animal, teleporting, telekinesis, flying, magic, and summoning anything he wants.

He even saw Hyunjin in his dragon form.

On wednesday at 2:35am, Jisung woke up with an empty spot and the lost of warmth beside him.

"Hyunjin..?" He mumbled, voice hoarse as he rub his left eyes with his hands.