Even though she deserved that , she deserved to be in a house full of love as well . She shouldn't be the only thing holding us together . Those relationships tend to start the traumatic experience for the child and I'll be damned.

"Hey mama" a voice rasped from behind me .

"Very funny mama" i slightly chuckled , I know this wasn't her sign. "I'll let you have your time I was just coming to talk to her" I slid my purse up my shoulder , passing him up

"Wait briea" he grabbed my arm , pulling me into a hug . Me being me and knowing how much he probably needed this allowed it , regardless of our situation his mental state was still important to me .

I said nothing rubbed his back as he soaked my shirt in tears , his silent cries turned into wails . Hearing him like this honestly broke me , maybe this was the sign .

I felt pure pussy crying in my girl arms like this but I couldn't fake it anymore , I'm hurt

I felt pure pussy crying in my girl arms like this but I couldn't fake it anymore , I'm hurt . I went about this shit all wrong , I ain't never felt nothing like this . Soon as I got mama back niggas took from me and all them nigga in the same ground she in now .

It was my fault she was where she was , I brought this shit in her life . Then turned around and forgot about my girl , I was more than a fuck up and voice in my head let me know I was every chance it got .

I prayed everyday she wouldn't take my baby girl from me , I needed her . Even though niggas was dead , I still don't feel better the shit never ending in my mind . Briea was my everything and it felt like I couldn't function without her , after losing both the most important women in my life other than Nyla I had nothing.

"Dave what in the world call the maids back now look at this-you know what let me" briea chuckled pulling her phone out .

"My bad shit a Nigga ain't been feeling like it , I'm about to go change and shit you coming up here the room ain't dirty" I yawned , she had a doctors appointment a little later and decided I could come finally .

"Hell nah I'm about to clean some of this up I can't sit down with this house looking like this" she dropped her bag.

"Girl bring yo big belly ass up here so I can show you miracles room" I held the elevator door open for her , she waddled over to me making me laugh . She was cute with her belly , hopefully she wanted to cuddle so I can rub her and feel my stink butt move around .

"Dave this is ridiculous , but they said they'll be here in ten so I guess I'll leave you alone" she yawned .

"Can I hug you some more ? I missed you" I placed my hands on the elevator handles on each side of her .

"Dave don't start , you said we was coming here to talk and show me miracles room" her eyes roamed my eyes to my lips .

"I did" I spoke softly to her , which was the truth but damn I wanted to be under her not gone lie I wanted me some pussy too .

"Okay so come on go I'm too big for all that I'll be uncomfortable as shit " she smiled pointing the elevator door that was now open .

"Mmmmm ight" I licked my lips unblocking her path , I watched as she twisted away slapping her ass as she passed me it was way fatter than last time I saw her.

"Dave" she swatted my hand , glaring at me .

"Ight for real for real" I threw my hands up in surrender, I wasn't gone over step but like I said I missed her .  I'll make sure to never play with her again , her ass drag it for a long time she don't talk to a nigga at all .

We reached miracles room it was completely finished now , this was what kept me going through my days —preparing for my baby girl . Her closet , dressers and baskets were filled , really everything was .

"Awe Dave this is too cute , you did so good" she pouted , seconds later she was crying which was surprising it was kind of her thing .

"Wait what's wrong" I turned her to face me .

"Nothing...I just really want us to get it together we gotta whole baby on the way and I want her around love not nothing forced" she continued to cry

"Ain't shit forced with us briea , I love you and you know I do...i gotta learn how to cope with things better baby girl and I am I can't keep losing you because of bullshit , I should've been home with you I'm sorry I know you tired of hearing it but I rather apologize than act like nothing happened and disregard the shit . Stop leaving me and work with me baby please cause I'll do the same for you" I pulled her to me tucking her head under my chin , hopefully I could get my family back what was I with out them ?

"Okay" she sniffed.  I pulled the neck that was tucked in my shirt out , taking the ring off of the chain placing it back on her finger .

"Don't take this shit off no more" I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck.

"don't make me" she shot back .

Short chapter but y'all know I got y'all later on today I'm on the clock with it 🤣🫶🏾

And another thing I love feed back BUT PUUUHHLEEEASEE don't tell me how to skip through E MTFN THING ! This my book ! I love how y'all comment and gimme ideas YES ! But telling me "OH WHY YOU GOING MONTHS FORWARD" cause who the fuck wanna keep saying how they into it they NIGGGA? Obviously that's a long time so just imagine hell idk 😭 WE TALKING BOUT THEM TOGETHERRR SO WHY NOT SKIP TO WHEN THEY DOING BETTER AGAIN?

Anyways everyone who voting and commenting leaving opinions I love yalllll thank youuu💕💕💕🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾