"Ah, grabe!" Eliana complained. "I don't care whatever my father's challenge to you and I won't help you either, that's all!"

Eliana left and went to the kitchen. While Jay and Inay Ellen helped put Ran's things in Eliana's room. Ran looked around the girl's room and saw various things related to the arts. There are many books and aesthetic things.

He also noticed his digital art picture and the first image of the two of them when Eliana imitated Ran in a TikTok challenge.

And he noticed the gift he gave to Eliana, she also brought it to the Philippines.

Ran also noticed Eliana and Jay's fur babies, so he said hello and played with them. Cats are not afraid of Ran so they let Ran rub their furs. Ran even gazed at a cat, it was Coco. "You're so strong and pretty, Coco."

Coco seemed to like playing with him because Coco made herself act more cute to Ran.

His playing with the cats was interrupted when Eliana's father called. "Ran Takahashi!" Eliana's father called, which is why she immediately came out. Tatay Elme gave a bolo knife to Ran and said, "Mangangahoy tayo o iitakin kita."

Ran was scared because Tatay Elme said that they would go to the woods or he would be stabbed by the bolo knife. Even though he is the taller one he gets wimped when Eliana's father is in front of him.

Therefore, Ran went with Eliana's father in the woods. Tatay Elme taught Ran to chop wood. Since Ran is a fast learner, he learned it right away. After that, he carried water from two big pails about five times. The neighbors are gossiping about him because of what he is doing.

"Gwapong gwapo pinapahirapan, sus!"

"Mga mare, manliligaw yata ng anak nina Ellen 'yan ay."

Ran heard from the neighbors that he was handsome so he would not do this thing as well as he was courting Eliana, and so on but he just ignored that and continued. He makes him think that the reason why Eliana used to lift heavy things is that she was used to doing this in her homeland. And of course, it was easy for Ran because he was used to doing physical activities.

Tatay Elme was silent but he was observing Ran where he said in his mind that Ran is hardworking, patient, and easy to learn.

After that work, they ate breakfast. "Kain ka nang mabuti ah!" Inay Ellen said to him to eat well.

Eliana didn't say a word and just ate her breakfast seriously. Ran was next to her so Ran could see the girl. Their food is tapa, eggs, and fried rice.

Ran enjoyed eating breakfast and Eliana noticed that. "Do you want to know how to eat using your hands?" Eliana suddenly asks.

Ran looked at Eliana and the young man's eyes seemed to light up. "Sure."

Eliana taught Ran to hold hands while eating. After that, Eliana didn't say a word. It is a relief for Ran since Eliana was the first one to speak to him.

After that, Ran and Tatay Elme repaired damaged items such as the electric fan and table. It was then that Ran realized that Eliana had inherited this work from her father but also from her mother. He considered that Eliana's father was very hardworking.

When it was five o'clock, Ran caught that Eliana was going out alone. So the young man asked where Eliana is going, "Eli, saan ka pupunta?"

Eliana looked and she's still wearing her smug face. "Buying milk tea, why?"

"Sama ako," Ran said that he would go with Eliana. "But first, I will let Tito know about this."

"Okay," Eliana said so Ran hurried to tell to Eliana's family that he would go out with Eliana. He wears a face mask and a cap in case they meet his fans and in order not to notice him.

After Our Universe Collidedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें