Artwork #2

SSA CHAPTER 29: YANNA READING HIRO'S LETTER

Ashianna,

If only I knew that you would disappear from me, I shhould not have left that nigh.

I should have undestood. I should have insisted to be with you. There are so many 'if's' and 'should's' running inside my mind but I know nothing could make any difference. As much as I still want to be there for you, I don't know where to find you.

I may not understand why you chose to stop pursuing your degree, but I hope you won't stop pursuing your dream, because my dream is as important as yours. I admire you for being a strong and dedicated woman. I'm always proud of you, and of what you will become.

So chase your dreams.

We will see each other again. Until then, continue fighting.

I had a pleasant flight with you. Thank you, Ashianna.

Ready for departure,

Akihiro.

SSA CHAPTER 26; HIRO READING YANNA'S LETTER

Hiro,

When I first saw you, I admired the way you talked and presented yourself because you stood out in the crowd, but when I got to know you, I realized that the thing I admired the most about you was your determination to achieve your dream. From the start, you had already made your goals clear to me.

Sumusunod ka sa plano, ngunit hindi ko masasabi 'yon para sa sarili ko dahil wala naman sa plano ko ang masaktan sa pag-alis mo. It wasn't also in the plan to wrote this to you. The plan was to let you leave peacefully, but I won't be at peace if I don't get these out

I already told you this but I want to write it this time because the ink will stay longer than my words in your memories. I'm so proud of what you've become and for what you will be. You have a bright future ahead of you.

So chase your dreams.

I will delay mine, but I promise we'll get there. We may or may not see each other again but I hope this pain will put us in the right places, in the right decision.

Safe skies, my Archer.

Always,

Ashianna.