19

Fez hugged me and says "thank you." I say "for u and Lexi no problem." He says "if she don't make it eve..." I say "lexis strong fez she will fight" he shakes his head wiping his tears than sitting down. The only seat left was next to ash. I sigh and sit down grabbing my phone out my pocket. Ash says "gonna answer me messages now?" I say "nope." And deletes all the messages he sent. He scoffs, he says "eve I still love u" I get up and says "I don't got time for this" and walks around.

I heard a lot of people crying in pain than all the sudden nothing. I heard and seen nothing. I woke up adventually and seen I was in a hospital bed. I wake up and ash says "eve!" I say "what the fuck happened" he says "you had a huge cut I guess and u lost hella blood." I say "no it's lexis" he says "no ma it's not." Than he holds my hand. I say "I need to go" he says "eve lay down" so I listen. I say "don't get used to me listening to u asshole."

He rolls his eyes. He says "eve I mean it. I still love u. I know your pissed I'm pissed at myself to. I did that because it made me think I could stop thinking about u. I didn't everything made me think of u and how I fucked up." I say "just lay with me and shut the fuck up" he lays on the bed with me and I rest my head on his chest. Before I knew it I was passed out again. I missed ash but man he pissed me off. I hoped everything he said was true.

Time skip
Lexi and fez had me over at there house helping with the kid. Once I was okay enough to anyways. I was feeding there baby mason as fez and Lexi ran somewhere quick. Ash walked out his room obviously waking up from a nap and said "your still here ma?" I say "mhm" bouncing the baby in my arms. Ash sat next to me and asked "will u sleep in my bed? I miss you." As he puts his hand on my thigh. I say "ash." He says "I know I fucked up okay but I'm changing for u!"

I sigh and says "ash." He says "I know it's hard to believe okay believe me I kno-" I cut him off by kissing him to shut him up. I break the kiss and says "I forgive u shut the fuck up so this kid will sleep" he smirks. I than look down at the kid rocking it. Ash laid back on the couch and stared at me. I say "can I help u?" With a smile on my face. He says "you would be a good mom" I say "ehh I don't know. I don't want kids"

Ash said "why not you would be great with kids" I say "I don't want to hurt them." As a tear roll down my face. Ash say "ma what's wrong" hugging me. I say "my sister killed herself because of our parents. I don't want to be like that." He hugged me closer and says "you won't." And kisses my cheek. I say "you don't know that" he says "yes I do ma. You love kids a hole different way I will never understand" I wipe my tears and says "thank u." Resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head.

Lexi and fez walk through the door and Lexi says "hey!" I say "shhhh!" Aggressively. She whisperers "he just go down?" I shake my head yea. Than hands her the kid. She says "thank u" I say "mhm" than me and ash go up to his room. I laid on "ash's" side of the bed. He says "bruh that's my spot?" I say "why?" He says "it's closer to the door." I say "why does that matter?" He says "because if someone breaks in I can handle it." I say "just lay down it's only 5 before bed we will switch."

He says "nah please move over." I say "babe." He says "eve..." I roll my eyes and moves over to the side closet to the wall. He sits up against his head board and went on his phone. I rested my head on his lap facing the tv that was turned off, ash says "look at me." I hated and sucked at keeping eye contact. I say "nah" he grabs my head and moves it toward him. He says "god you fine" I blush and look away. Ash knew I sucked at eye contact besides when I'm mad.

He says "aww u all red" I smack his chest and says "leave me alone!" Grabbing a pillow covering my face. He chuckles then says "ur hot for real." Rubbing my back. I sigh and says "stop!" He laughs. Fez walks in and says "yo eve mind helping lexi real quick I would but ain't got any clue how to" I get up and says "yea for sure I can fez" and walks out ash's room. I see Lexi looking all stressed as the baby's screaming. She says "can u make a bottle please" I shake my head yea and does.

-ash's pov-
Fez sat on my bed and says "y'all good again than?" I say "yea I let her know how I fucked up and how I felt and we good." Fez obviously high says "y'all should have a kid" I set my phone down and says "she don't want to." He says "why?" I say "her sister killed herself bc of her parents and she don't wanna have that happen" fez says "it wouldn't she's to sweet." I say "yea I'm just letting her at her own time." He says "that's good." Then he says "propose." I look at him. I say "umm I don't know" fez lays back and says "the way y'all look at each other screams your meant for each-other"