Goujuan is also helping her boyfriend pick up his arm today

Original Title: 狗卷同学今天也在帮男友捡手臂

Author: 太阳先生没起床

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5501096

Total Chapter: 100 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed)

Reading Status: 3 Chapters (Ongoing)

Synopsis:

【End of the main text, follow-up plot extra Moda Modo】

【Continued from the text - Brother Dazai is also working hard to survive today!】

【Entered V on 4.20th~ There will be three changes that day! The cover will be changed!! I hope everyone will support it! www anti-theft ratio is 90% 48h~】

The spellcaster brought back a boy who lost twelve organs all over his body, as unconscious as a puppet that has been specially trained.

"It's just—it's like a weapon specially built to kill curse spirits."——This is everyone's first impression after seeing the boy.

Half a month later, wtw, who had been investigating for a long time without any results, exploded a group of rotten oranges, and decided to go and see the boy who was under the care of the spellcaster.

wtw adjusted his expression, and pushed open the door of the spellcaster energetically: yo! Spicy teacher came to visit the students!

Wearing a turban, wearing a pink apron, wearing leather gloves, half kneeling on the ground holding a small toothbrush, the proud disciple who is working hard to brush the nails of the prosthesis? The descendant of the curse master? The future of the magic world raised his head: "? "

Spicy teacher wtw: Excuse me, where is the owner of this house?

————

In many people's impressions, the spellcaster has always been cute and well-behaved, until the curse, which was born from the evil of human beings, was about to touch the boy's body.

The crazy-looking spellcaster tore off his collar, ignoring the blood gushing from his throat, and shouted at the curse spirit:

"Don't. Touch. Him!!!!"

Human beings are all light-oriented creatures, coming towards the light and leaving after the light.

Like a dragon guarding a treasure.

The young man created maliciously by human beings has the purest and most innocent soul.

1cp: Spellcaster—the years when I picked up arms for my boyfriend.

Superficially cute, but insane criticism of the spellcaster × Indifferent in appearance, but obedient cub big dog hook <

Love story of the disabled (?)

This is pure love (shock!)

. The protagonist has no hands or feet, lacks twelve parts all over his body, is blind, deaf and dumb, has no pain or taste, and has detachable artificial limbs.

. Blind but can see the fire of the soul.

.The private setting is like a mountain, and the spell can be applied to the protagonist

. It contains Yixiang

Content tags: Zongman, Wenye, Curse Back, Easy

Search keywords: Protagonist: Hundred Ghosts ┃ Supporting role: Goujumaki ┃ Others: Pre-acquisition - Goujukun doesn't want to divorce today, Dazai brother is working hard today too!

One-sentence introduction: The years when the spellcaster picked up the arm for the disabled boyfriend.

Conception: Every encounter is the most cherished miracle

Comment: Hyakkimaru x Inumaki Toge, Orimoto Rika x Okkotsu Yuta (?), Dororo, Jujutsu Kaisen, World Travel (?)

Chinese Fanfictions - Canon Character (Crossover Pairing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें