--Friday--

Y/n POV

BEEEP.

BEEEEEEEEP.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

"hmmmmm, I hate school" I groaned as I slammed my hand down on the alarm. To be honest, I made straight A's and I was practically smarter than the teachers. I could just not show up to school, but I couldn't leave Mj by herself. I rolled out of bed and picked out my clothes.  As a simple style, I dressed in a Nike, Long sleeve and grey shorts. Then, I made my way to the bathroom and freshened up. I threw my hair in a bun and decided to leave it at that. 

"yay, Delmar's" I thought sarcastically with lazy jazz hands.

"Hey, can I get the usual and can you press it down pretty flat" I said as the guy watched in agreement.

"sure thing" he replied, yelling my order in Spanish to the back.

As I ate my food walking to the park, I decided to take a run since I had time to do so.

"On your left" I said as the dude in front of me moved over.

"On your left" I said a second time as the guy just looked at me.

"How are you so fast" he asked, seriously out of breath.

"I'm just special" I shrugged, running past him.

"On your left" I said once again.

"I'm literally dying and your not even breaking a sweat" he said, falling under a tree.

"I'm just special" I said, helping him stand up. " I'll see you around, I've got to get to school."

"You're a kid" he asked, kneeling over to catch his breath.

"yep, you must be old" I said, joking around.

"Go to school" he said, so I took off running. I was also about to be late. 

"And I'm not old!" I heard behind me.

--First period, science--

"You have a project due next week, you can make what ever you want, it has to work, you have to turn in a slideshow about it if you don't want to get up and present it" Mrs. jones said, playing on her phone.

She wasn't a very interactive teacher. She never taught us anything, she just handed out work sheets and told us to do them. We all cheated on our phones, so I'm guessing the whole grade has an A in her class. I'm surprised the principal hasn't said anything to her.

For the rest of the period, we weren't handed any work to do. I played on my phone and listened to music for the rest of the class. Literal mood.

--second period, math--

"I am letting you have a free day so, do as you please, just don't get loud or you will get worksheets for homework" Mr. Watson said, not looking up from his phone.

Mj immediately started waving me over to her when her table mate left.

"When will you meet Peter and Ned, they are nice and don't bite" she asked as I sat down.

 "I don't know, maybe one day this week if you'll set something up, I guess I could meet them so you'll stop bugging me about it" I said, resting my head in my hands.

"YES, you'll love them, Peter has a stark internship and Ned loves star wars" she said, pulling out her phone and I assume texted them.

"Geez, the things you make me do" I said, sleeping the rest of class.

--Third period, band--

"Hello fellow nerds" I said as I walked into the band room.

"Hey jingaling, will you teach me how to play the Eddie Munson solo song" Elijah asked, grabbing his guitar.

"Sure, I'm in a good mood anyways" I said, grabbing my own guitar.

"Before you teach me, can you play it as a demonstration" he asked, grabbing our chairs and amps.

"yea sure" I said, plugging in my guitar. Then I began playing.

He was amazed, even though he already knew what I sounded like.

"When did you learn to do that, like how long" he asked, looking at his guitar.

"About three months" I said, showing him what to do.

--fourth period, P.E--

"You don't have to dress out, go sit on the bleachers, boys you can play basketball for your game, girls if you'd like you can play with them or make posters" Mr. Smith said, sitting on the bleachers as well.

"no, girls are not playing with us, they get in the way" Flash said, grabbing a ball. 

A/n: I actually have my own guitar, but I don't have a recent picture of it so here is a google one.