we watched a few movies together, me forcing abby to watch miss americana, because she needs to get educated.

"this movie just made me view taylor swift in a whole other standpoint."
"seeeee, this is why i love taylor swift."

we both laughed and sooner or later it was seven so we were doing our makeup and getting in our dresses. once we were done we took some pictures and posted them to insta.

 once we were done we took some pictures and posted them to insta

delilah.paisley vaca bestie
tagged theonlyabby
liked by lukehughes_06, trevorzegras, connorpaisley and 494 more...

user- who is this?? why do nhl boys follow her??

lukehughes_06- where are you going dressed like this??

trevorzegras- i think jack just went into cardiac arrest
delilah.paisley^ LMAO
user- jack?? jack hughes??

user- how do luke and trevor know her?

connorpaisley- have fun, lil sis
delilah.paisley^ thx big bro 😎

theonlyabby- we're so hot!

abby and i finished getting ready and we walked down the stairs to see everyone in the living room watching something on the tv.

"hey, guys. what ya watching?"
"happy gilmore."
"oh, i love that movie." i chuckled.

"really?"
"yeah. i watched it all the time with my brothers when i was little. my older brother played hockey when he was younger but quit in college."
"we gotta get going, see ya guys later."
"hey, please be safe." jack said looking at us, more specifically, me.

"yeah. we will be." i gave him a reassuring smile and headed out the door with abby.

we walked towards the beach and once we got there it was already full of drunk young-adults and teens.

"let's go get a drink." long story short, abby got drunk and i was only slightly tipsy, trying to keep an eye on abby.

she ended up finding some guy and i'm pretty sure they headed to his car to go fuck, but i really wouldn't know. i was sitting alone by the water when a guy came up and sat down next to me.

"hey, beautiful."
"hey?"
"you here alone?"
"no, my friend went to go get another drink."
"how about i take you somewhere and we can have some fun."
"no thanks im good."
"oh, come on, let's go." he grabbed my hand.

"dude, i said no."
"and i said let's go."

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT