54. You Take His Virginity

Harry Potter:

While Harry had no idea what he was doing the entire time, the awkwardness didn't bother either of you. There was a lot of fumbling on his part and a lot of reassurance on yours, the two of you laughing through the majority of the experience. While Harry didn't quite know how to please you during his first time, you knew that you would both have plenty of chances in the future for you to teach him how to do so.

Ron Weasley:

Ron was nervous to the point he would constantly freeze and let you do the work. While you didn't mind guiding his hands over you, attempting to make him feel more comfortable, you were worried that you might have been pushing him into doing something that he wasn't entirely ready for. He eventually revealed that he was fully in love with you, and while it may have been an awkward first experience, he enjoyed it nonetheless. It didn't take him very long to eventually warm up to you and become completely comfortable every time you hopped into bed together... which really was all you could have ever asked for.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco was surprisingly nervous for his first time. While he tried to play it off casually, you still had to show him where to put his hands and how to do things the way you liked it. As you suspected, Draco was a quick learner and his anxiety dissolved as he began to enjoy watching you squirm and moan at his touch. It was almost impossible for him to keep his hands off of you from that moment onwards... not that you minded one bit.

Fred Weasley:

While Fred hadn't slept with anyone quite yet, he still had quite a bit of knowledge on how to please you, or at least try to please you. There were times you could tell he was overdoing it, trying to impress you despite his virgin status. You ended up reassuring him that you wanted him to enjoy himself too - not just you. He hadn't really thought about his own pleasure until you brought it up... and that seemed to shift something in his mind that ended up with him being fully obsessed with every inch of you.

George Weasley:

George didn't tell you that he was a virgin until after you had already done the deed. The two of you cuddled in bed, him dropping the statement like it's a bombshell and leaving you to ask him why he didn't tell you. Of course, George came off so cool and confident that you couldn't even tell it was his first time. The two of you promised to be more open about that sort of thing in the future, not that there were any other looming secrets the two of you had.

Neville Longbottom:

Neville was incredibly nervous to sleep with you for the first time. He was stressed to the point where the two of you needed to take frequent breaks because he was too anxious to continue. Most of the time, you just held each other, sitting in silence as Neville attempted to slow his breathing and talk himself back into enjoying the moment. He apologised profusely for not being able to perform, though you promised him that there was no worry whatsoever. You made sure that you made him feel special both in and out of the bedroom... you hated that Neville had never had anyone to make him feel that way.

Cedric Diggory:

When you first started talking to and dating Cedric, you learned that he was saving himself for marriage. Of course, that was a fact that you respected, though the longer the two of you were together, the more difficult Cedric found it to stay away from you. During a heated make-out, he revealed in a low whisper that he wanted you, regardless of what he said earlier. When you slept together, you were almost confident that Cedric had done it already before, since he seemed to have a good idea of what to do in the moment. You just wished that you had waited a little bit longer to lose your virginity to Cedric too.

Newt Scamander:

Newt was quiet for most of his first time, considering he was focussed on 'not screwing up'. He worried about being the worst that you had been with, so did everything he could to not make a fool of himself. When you ask him afterwards if he enjoyed himself, it's the first time the entire experience that he even thought about how he was supposed to feel. When he told you about his thought process, you promised him that next time, you'd both focus on having fun rather than trying to impress each other. 

Sebastian Sallow:

Sebastian is confident up until the second he's about to lose his virginity. While you had noticed him getting progressively more reserved as the foreplay went on, he ended up just blurting out that he was a virgin and that he had never done anything like that before. Of course, that put both your minds at ease, since everything was out in the open between you and you didn't feel like there were secrets anymore. It almost made things more fun to know the truth... it made trying new things interesting for the both of you.

Ominis Gaunt:

Ominis is pretty open about his anxiety of the moment with you, allowing you to guide his hands and body through the whole process. He appreciated how kind you were, with it being one of the most beautiful displays of love that he could ever ask for. It was in that moment that he believed he fell in love with you, and everything you did or said throughout the night was enough to convince him that you truly loved him back.

Garreth Weasley:

Garreth seemed like he was confident about the occasion, though when you were part way through the moment, he revealed that he had no idea what he was doing. The two of you laughed about it together, considering Garreth couldn't pretend any longer that he was this 'experienced' person that everyone was talking about. It lightened up the rest of the night, the two of you being able to laugh about the awkward moments and not take it as seriously as you were before.