Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina loved hanging out with her best friend Roz Walker".

Roz and Sabrina always hang out with each other".

But Sabrina didn't know that her aunt Mazikeen was tracking her to give Lucifer details on her every movement".

Roz: Sabrina I think someone is spying on us". Sabrina:I agree".

Lucifer: Maze your back early''.Mazeikeen: Apparently my mom is spying also on Sabrina".

Lucifer: Oh Bloody hell Lilith is trying to claim my throne''.

Mazikeen: And you know that Sabrina is in danger if Caliban will mar-Lucifer: NO CALIBAN IS NOT MARRYING MY DAUGHTER!!!

Lucifer: I'm sorry for yelling at you Maze but the only reason why Caliban wants to marry Sabrina is to get closer to my throne'' and I will not let that happen.

Mazikeen:So you won't let Caliban marry Sabrina just like how you wouldn't let Lilith take the throne".

Lucifer:Maze it's not like that.

Mazikeen: It's exactly like that! Mazikeen leaves!

Lucifer:Maze-Im sorry-.

Lucifer:Oh Bloody Hell! I've been so worked up on trying to keep tabs on Sabrina that I've forgot to go to work with the Detective to solve the murder cases!

Lucifer: Hopefully Chloe Ella Dan and Dr Linda will understand why I haven't been coming lately I think I missed a lot of my appointments with Doctor Linda.