Bunny-Funny! | Pre-Skip

Start from the beginning

        "H-huh? Uhm-Who is it!" A mumbled voice was heard by the other side.

        "Hey Usopp open up-i wanna show you something!" The orange hair yells out.

        As the sniper approached the door, he opened it slightly to see the orange hair and a blue nosed deer on the otherside.

        "Hey Usoppu!" The deer shouted.

        "Nami, Chopper. What do you guys want this time?" The sniper says

        "Oh nothing, just something that I want you to wear!" The orange hair hides the costume behind her back.

        "What wear?" The sniper says confusingly.

        The orange then pushes the sniper inside as the deer hops in and closes the door.

        "Wo-wo-woah-guys! What are you doing!?" The sniper panicked.

        "Are you sure you want him to wear it?" The deer said to the woman.

        "Heheh, yep. I'm sure~.." The orange hair said mischievously with a crescent smile forming a big grin on her face.

        "Wh-what!? NO-no! NOOO-" And that was the last thing he ever said before drowning into a swarm of hands by the woman.

• • • Meanwhile

      "UGHH LUFFY! CAN'T YOU STOP EATING ALL OF OUR FOOD YOU LITTLE BRAT!" The blonde yelled out at the raven as he held him by his shirt using his legs and feet.

        "But I'm hungry!" The raven cries out as he swayed his arms around like a child.

        "Well if your hungry, why don't YOU fish for some? Don't you have your fishing rod?" The blonde says.

        "Well yeah but, I don't have it." The raven spoke.

        ".. What do you mean, you don't have it?" The blonde questions the raven.

        "Well I gave it to Usopp so that he could fix it, because it snapped when I tried to catch fish soo~" The raven then shrugs

        "God why do you have to be such a headache.." the blonde massages his forehead as he bit his cigar harder than he could.

        "C'mon, let's get your rod so I don't you don't have to eat all of the food again.." The blonde then sets down the raven.

        "Thanks! But maybe just one more meat." And then the raven goes back into rubbaging the fridge again.

        "YOU IDIOT DIDNT I TOLD YOU WE'LL GET YOUR FISHING ROD!?" The blonde then yells put to the raven.

        Of course the raven ignored, but when the blonde was about to stop him, something tapped onto his shoulder making his attention get caught on it.

        "Huh..?-" As the blonde turns around, his jaw dropped with his face and cheeks blushing hard, his nose started to trail out blood as what he saw was the sniper, in a BUNNY SUIT!
(Not the kind of bunny-suit, it's the image about all of this text. That's what Usopp is wearing rn.)

        "WHA-USOPP-AAH-" The blonde was having a panic attack, or like maybe.. gae panic?

        "Just shut up this is only temporary!" The sniper says embarrassed.

        "What's going on guys?" The raven looks over.
        "WOOAAH! USOPP YOUR A BUNNY NOW!?" The raven jaw drops in surprise.

        "WHAT-NO! THIS IS JUST A SUIT THAT NAMI FORCED ME TO WEAR!" The sniper shouted at the raven.

        "Uh-grunt, Usopp.." The blonde clears his throat.

        "Yes?" The sniper looks over at the blonde.

        "Uhhh..." The blonde admires the snipers looks, despite wearing a fur suit. His eyes dazzled onto what he's seeing right now so instead of thinking about the situation he was in right now, he just stared at the sniper. With sparkling eyes with a pinkish blush.

        "Sanji! What is it that you wanna tell me!" The sniper says as he was impatient.

        "Oh uhmm.. you look, cute I guess.." The blonde looks away embarrassingly blushing.

        "Uhh, thanks?" The raven thanked the blonde with a blush.

        "Though I was kind of forced to wear this soo.."
        "What does it feel like in there?" The raven interrupts the sniper with small questions.

        "Uhmm, just warm and soft I guess?" The sniper answers.

        "Cooool! Can I try it on?" The raven asks.

        "You brat! No you won't!" The blonde then kicks the ravens head.

        "AWWHHhh, but WHyyyyy.." The raven wails out.

        "Just no!" The blonde yells having his reasons.

        The sniper watches and chuckles out, the blonde looks over then looked away as he blushes hard again on Usopp still wearing the bunny costume.

I didn't know how to end this one shot but this is the end of the chapter I guess.

See you on the next one!