Jeongyeon immediately jumped up and peaked over the dugout to look for her guests. She smiled when she saw Nayeon sitting in between Sana and her sister on the first row. Nayeon waved at her excitedly when she spotted her.

"I'll be right back," Jeongyeon said as she exited the dugout.

"Make it quick! Coach will make you run laps if you aren't back here in time," Jihyo warned.

"Hi Jeongie!" Sana said as Jeongyeon approached the chain link fence that separated the field from the spectators.

"Hey Sana, glad you came. Hi babe," Jeongyeon said. She ignored Seugnyeon grinning at her.

"Hi baby," Nayeon smiled.

"You guys make it here okay?"

"Everything was fine Jeongyeon," Seungyeon reassured her sister.

"You brought your cushion right?" Jeongyeon asked her girlfriend.

"She has it. Now quit worrying so much. You better go back before your coach gets mad at you," Seungyeon said.

"Alright. Here babe." Jeongyeon pressed some cash through the chain link fence for Nayeon. Sana grabbed it for her. "In case you want to get some snacks."

"Where's mine?" Seungyeon asked.

"You have a job. Buy your own snacks."

"Don't mind her unnie. I'll share with you and Sana," Nayeon said.

"Can you be my sister instead Nayeon? I like you much better."

"Just give me some time and I'll make her your sister-in-law." Jeongyeon winked, reducing her girlfriend to a blushing mess. "I'll see you after the game babe."

Jeongyeon took off before her sister could tease her about marrying Nayeon. Coach Park eyed her sternly and tapped his watch when she got back to the dugout.

"Cutting it close Yoo," Coach Park scolded.

"Sorry coach. I'm here."

Coach Park clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Alright girls, you know the drill. I want you to do your best out there. The Pink Ladies are tough competition, but I believe we can win this game. Let's give our all out there," Coach Park said.

"Huddle up! SeoulMix on three. One, two, three!" Jihyo shouted.

"SeoulMix!"

It was game time.

Jeongyeon ran out onto the field with her team for the first time in over two months. That familiar buzz she got at the start of every game hit her as she took her place between second and third base.

She glanced to the crowd, quickly spotting Nayeon, Sana, and her sister. All three were cheering for her. She gave them a quick wave before turning her attention to the game. As the first batter came up to home plate, Jeongyeon let everything around her fade. This was what she had worked so hard for during therapy.

SeoulMix's star short stop was back and she was ready to put on a show.

Nayeon's POV
"Jeongie is so serious out there. She looks hot," Sana said to Nayeon.

"She does, doesn't she?" Nayeon agreed.

There was something about her girlfriend in that uniform that was definitely working for Nayeon. She hadn't taken her eyes off Jeongyeon since the start of the game.

Nayeon was amazed at just how good her girlfriend was on the field. She'd seen all her trophies, and heard her friends talk about her. But it was something else to see her play.