idle hearts.

𝑰𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑺!

━━━ IN THIS UNIVERSE ANYTHING WAS POSSIBLE. Like people becoming real life superheroes, stopping crime and bad guys, an alien invasion, a zombie apocalypse — the list was endless. But, of course it was irrational to think that anything of those would happen, right? Wrong.

Julia Davis was your average sixteen year old girl, who was trying to get by in life with the three of her best friends — sometimes questioning why she even hung out with them when she'd have to listen to their sexist remarks or their uncomfortable conversations about virginity over a comic book in Atomic Comics. (Which seemed like the only thing teenage boys ever did these days.) But, nonetheless she loved their small group.

Something that she couldn't deny any longer as she grew up was the very much growing crush she had on her best friend, Dave. However, there was no question that he already had his eye on Katie Deauxma - the popular, beautiful girl from Julia's math class, who so happened to be every boy's crush. She continued to hide her infatuation for the boy, not being able to imagine the humiliation she would feel that her best friend was also repulsed by the idea of her just like the rest of the male species in her school.

Kick-ass. A masked guy that roamed the streets of Queens, stopping crime and bad guys from causing trouble. A real life superhero that caught everyone's attention pretty quickly from his lack of powers and his stupidity of actually trying to be a real life superhero. Being the comic book lover that she was, Julia was curious, just like everyone else around New York was, to who this guy was. It was every kid's dream to become a hero like Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Widow but that reality was only held in comic books. There was a reason why there were no real life superheroes.

But it wasn't long until she was watching a familiar curly haired boy reveal himself to be the most talked about masked vigilante across the country.

cast!

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 , no face claim

𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒘𝒔𝒌𝒊 , aaron taylor-johnson

ೃ༄ 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯...

evan peters .  .  . todd haynes
clarke duke .  .  . marty eisenburg
chloë grace mortez .  .  . hit-girl
nicolas cage .  .  . big daddy
christopher mintz-plasse .  .  . chris d'amico

𝒐𝒐𝒐. 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 , i do not own any kick-ass content or any of its characters. i only own julia and her individual plot line. all graphics in this book including covers, gifs and mood boards are made by me.

𝒐𝒐𝒐. 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 , this story will include explicit language, violence, mature content, gore, chaotic ness, and many more themes. proceed with caution!