Reo, I need Your Help: Ch 4

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Reo's seductively slow sentences were Irresistible charms that Nagi was powerless to resist. He wanted to see the purple haired taken by pleasure. After a quick moment of mashing some buttons, Nagi got Reo back on screen. The teens eyes were all over him in an instant.

In awe, the teen's mouth swung open. The view was stunning, better than those pictures, live footage of his lover was always the sexiest." Reoo.."

"Nagi -is the view good? It's not tilted or blury is it?" Reo questioned, and Nagi responded with "Its- Its  better than good," struggling to get his words out.

"Oh.. it seems you like It I presume," Reo said with a suggestive smirk. "Im glad we came to a good compromise."

The teen let out a sigh of relief, glad to know that Nagi liked it. Beyond all, Reo was overjoyed that all the expenses he had commissioned into making this app were finally about to pay off.

Reo spread his legs apart, with his black underwear tighty wrapped around his legs. The skin-tight fabric did a great job of showcasing Reo's boner.  A long blue string which was connected to the vibrator inside of him hung out from the gap between his thigh and underwear.

Reo's phone balanced carefully against a pile (more like a mountain) of beauty products on the table oposite him.  The camera lens perfect captured all of the teen's picturesque, prestigious body shuffling on the edge of his bed. It streamed all Reo's enticing movement into the comfort of Nagi's phone -as well as that boner which the white haired teen couldn't help but notice.

"Let's start your private play cam, Nagi Seishiro.." and with that the purple haired teen brought his hands near his hips to start of with.

Slowly, Reo let his palm glide over the shape of his hips, letting them move with the flow of his  natural smooth curves.

Nagi followed the other's fingers with his eyes as they slid just a tiny bit into the tight black of the other's underwear. The elastic let it stretch, leaving a gap that Nagi couldn't see inside of. Impatiently, he waited for Reo to pull it all down.

As the teen circled the hem of his underwear, he teased at attempts to let his lover see. Every little fake tug spawned growls from a distressed Nagi.

"Wow Nagi, I wish you could see this view that I'm seeing, "

Reo fumbled his hands within his underwear, touching himself and admiring his own hard proud cock, which Nagi couldn't see any of. The white haired teen could only observe the way Reo's hand stretched the black fabric, and he watched it with annoyance.

Reo definitely did have a kink for seeing Nagi so sexually fustratrated. It doesn't take a genius to realise how much Nagi despises waiting, and a slow tease like this was basically playing with fire.  At the cost of his lover's patience waring away, Reo enjoyed getting off to Nagi's sour sweet face. Nothing's more adorable that an angry teddy bear.

But before long, Reo ignored his underwear to attend to the more important matter of removing his top. "Nhh.." growled the white haired.

Reo started pulling the bottom of his t-shirt over his head, of course slowly aswell -making sure to tease the reveal of his abs and chest.  Pulling the clothing over this head messed up Reo's hair, but he removed his hairband and ruffled his hair further, going along with a wild messy hairstyle.

Only Nagi ever witnessed this side of Reo. It was Reo's bad boy attitude that felt so natural when being with Nagi -someone who was the opposite to him in literally any way, but a person that brought out the best in himself.

The teen rubbed his hands like a scrub over his body, throughly touching every part of himself. From the crevise of his abs to the delicate buds of his chest.  Imagine being jealous of Reo's hands, well Nagi was. Watching through a screen was so painful. His phone showcased a movie that he despirately wanted to be a part of.

"Mmn..Nagi.." Reo moaned to entice the horny audience watching his every move.  "What are you gonna do Nagi -are you hard yet.."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author note:

Enjoy this sausy chapter... next will be even better. I'm having so much fun with this story. I've written ahead lots of funny and sexy bits that I'll include.  Regarding why u didn't update this 2 days ago, well I fell asleep ;)

★-vote. I dare you. What will happen?