1.2

–YUMI POV

"Yumi, Can I court you?" Rei mumbled. "Wait, what?" I said, Shocked.  I don't know what to say, all of the sudden? we just met and she suddenly said that. Aren't we going a little bit too fast?

"Uhm, nevermind. I'll go back to bed, goodnight, Yumi." Rei said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed something, and went back to her bedroom, closing the door. "Oh, okay,  Goodnight, Rei rei."

Sinaktan ko ba sya? I mean, Obviously, I did. like what kind of answer is "Wait what" to that. I couldn't answer properly after she said nevermind. Was she joking or not.. I don't know anymore.

I hope that theres nothing awkward that will happen between us, I hope she wont stay away from me..

VC

Yumi– guys.

Julia– Oh my gosh finally! Girl are you dating re-

Cai– ARE YOU AND REA DATING?!

Yumi– No, well, she asked me just now if she can court me.

Julia– Please tell me you said yes.

Cai– She 100% did NOT

Yumi– I did and did not. I said "Wait what"

Julia– Girl- why? I was about to win the bet me and Cai did.

Cai– She will say something like "Ah, Medyo mabilis eh."

Yumi– Because it is, kind of.

Julia– Honestly, oo medyo mabilis girl. Pero, feel ko na Rea is good for you.

Cai– Anong Good for you? hindi naman sya vegetables o kanta ni Olivia Rodrigo eh?

Julia– Tumahimik ka nga potangina mo.

Yumi– Yeah, but I don't know. baka maunahan pa ako sa mga ibang section eh.

Cai– After what she did sa cafe? I don't think so Yumi. Loyal si Rea, We've been friends since, Kindergarten, She isn't like that unless she gets rejected.

Julia– Yumi LITERALLY kind of rejected Rea. She might move on.

Yumi– Yall shut the FUCK up, I might overthink here.

Cai– What if we invite Rea bukas?

Julia– pwede naman.

Yumi– will she even agree if I'm there?

Julia– Crush ka nya, obvi.

Cai– Oo nga, ata?

Yumi– Sige, Chat nyo nalang kung what time Bukas.

Cai– Sige, Bye na muna. 2am na eh

Julia– Bye mga marites!

Yumi– Byeee!

VC ENDED

"Rei rei, Look, I- what the hell? Are you drinking again?" I said, walking into the room, Seeing Rei drinking what looks like a beer can. "Anong drinking? Mi, Juice 'to." Rei mentioned, Chuckling while walking towards me, showing the can properly.