New Beginnings

AFTER BELOS DIED - WILLOW'S POV

After the acid rain cleared, we all met in the Owl House. Everyone reunited, as I did with Hunter. "Are you alright Hunter?" I pleasantly asked. However, he didn't respond, and looked away. "Sorry if I was bothering you, I-I didn't mean to-" "No, it's fine." Hunter interrupted. "You did nothing wrong." He continued. "Hunter..." I murmured. "You can tell me anything, you know?" I told him louder than before. Hunter sighed. "Well it's just, everything. Flapjack, me being a grimwalker, Belos. I... Can't get it out of my mind." He admitted. "Well, what clears your mind?" I questioned. "Being honest," He began. "yo-" "Guys... I have bad news." Luz told us with a troubled tone. "I realized, now that the Titan is gone, my glyphs don't work anymore." She explained with several tears running down her eyes. I could see how upset she and Amity were, and I feel bad. After a few moments, I turned to Hunter. "Sorry, what were you saying?" I continued the conversation. "Nothing." Hunter flatly replied.

AFTER BELOS DIED - HUNTER'S POV

While everyone else reconciled, I sat alone. Flapjack would've been here to accompany me, but... Why did this have to happen to me? I'm a grimwalker, and Belos, he was the worst. I'm shocked at how I would follow his orders. "Are you alright Hunter?" I heard a voice call. It was Willow. I was too lost in my thoughts to answer. "Sorry if I was bothering you, I-I didn't mean to-" "No, it's fine." I stopped her from blaming herself. She seems to do that alot. "You can tell me anything, you know?" She raised her voice. I decided to open up to her. "Well it's just, everything. Flapjack, me being a grimwalker, Belos. I... Can't get it out of my mind." I confessed to her. "Well, what clears your mind?" She asked, hoping to help. I was too nervous to tell her, but I didn't want to lie to her. "Being honest, yo-" Luz had announced to us the her glyph magic is gone before I told Willow. Some time after, she said, "Sorry, what were you saying?" I panicked and quickly answered, "Nothing."

Alr so this is the first part, do you like it? Expect next part to focus more on Willow.

370 words