𝟏𝟑. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬

Start from the beginning

„Give me my book before I get it myself!" she yelled at the two brothers making sure it was loud so that their ears would hurt.

„You'd have to reach it first, should I get you an extra chair?" he teased her but it wasn't funny in the slightest.

„Elijah, I swear, I will fuck you up if you don't let me go."

The older Mikaelson now tried to bring as much space between her and his younger brother. He pulled her back lifting her up from the floor making her wiggle her legs in distress.

As he set her down she grabbed his arm and bit into it. The bite was disgusting for her considering that she bit into his suit. That didn't stop her from tearing into his flesh and letting out her wolf venom.

He stumbled back and she now mainly returned her attention to klaus.

„Next." she gritted out before speeding at him.

The hybrid not knowing what to do hid the book in a safe with his vamp speed. When he sped away Lia bumped into the wall.

„Ouch." she annoyedly mumbled before noticing that the book was in the safe. She banged against the door and tugged at it in hopes of opening it.

Klaus chuckled while crossing his arms and leaning against the couch his muscles flexing.

He looks really ho- don't even think about finishing that sentence, Lia argued in her head.

„Open it, now." she demanded before walking towards him and dragging him to the safe. „Well, my love. You've decided to lie to me, that means no books for you."

Lias face was full of anger, the veins on her arms beginning to turn the red color she knew to much. The hybrid didn't see the veins before they crept up to her neck going further up. He looked at her shocked ,when she took a step closer to him he backed away.

The Sinclair raised her arm and he dropped to his knees holding his head in pain. She slowly began turning her hand into a fist making him feel even more pain.

He screamed in agony as he tried to get to the werewitch to stop the spell, but no avail. She twisted her hand making some bones snap.

„Don't fuck with me." she told him angrily before swinging her hand, he fell into a deep slumber with a broken neck.

The veins slowly disappeared fading away, the red color her eyes shone with had also faded.
Lia didn't know anything about this type of magic. Ever since she healed Ted with this magic it was constantly there and bothering her.

She turned around and saw Elijah groaning in pain because of the bite, since she was done with Klaus for now she walked towards him rolling her eyes and then she kneeled besides him.

The Sinclair grabbed his wounded wrist and concentrated on healing it, in a matter of a few seconds it healed. Elijah was still in pain due to the venom still in his veins. „You'll get better once you sweat it out." Patting his cheek.

With that she left the room.

________________________________

The blonde comfortably sat in her room on the floor, a circle of salt and candles surrounding her. She was trying to summon Ted, considering the fact that he was at the limbo where he could be summoned even if not for long.

The knife next to her was now picked up and she dragged it down her palm, she whined out at the disgusting feeling of the blade running down her skin.

She ignored it and let the blood drop onto the floor. This was her first attempt and when she felt a sudden gush of wind she thought it worked, happily she turned her head towards where the wind was going and saw nothing other than her image.