𝗳𝘄𝘂, 𝟬𝟬𝟴

Start from the beginning

shanti giggled turning to face his mirror to look at herself, "but when i wanted to sleep inna first place, you was like 'nooooo i wanna stay up' now look at youu." she smiled softly making him smile too, "just lemme hold you for ten more minutes, i promise. then i can go and buy you whateva you wanna eat." he tried to sound convincing as shanti shook her head, "let's go noooow."

ethan just stayed silent looking at her. he loved how good she felt in his arms and dead wanted to hold her allll daaay. 

"well imma go, i'll see youuu." she dragged walking towards the door as ethan shot up from his bed, getting up seeing her figure walk out his room.

she felt his footsteps behind her as she walked downstairs making her shake her head cheesing, he was stuck to ashanti.

the two went downstairs and to the kitchen seeing everyone else, "look who's finally awakeee." solana dragged as she sat on the countertop, "bra— look at that nigga." ddot stifled a laugh pointing behind ashanti as she felt ethan's arms wrap around her waist as he stayed behind her, 

"mama let's gooo." he spoke lowly & softly in her ear as he laid his head on the crook of her shoulder, "what you wanna eat? you want mcdonald's?" she slowly nodded smiling, "yea and i want—"

"i knooo. the ten piece chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce?" he looked at her, "yeah." ashanti mumbled as he smiled, picking up his head, "you tryna come wimmie?"

"yeah lemme put sum else on." ashanti told him causing him to nod and let her out of his grasp causing her to go back upstairs. notti looked back at the group as they all mugged him.

"i'm not bouta look at y'all do that everyday." dd spoke shaking his head, "nah real shit." edot laughed, "i think it's cuteeeee." solana smiled, "and y'all was upstairs for dumb long." dd continued, "yeaaaaah." ddot furrowed his eyebrows nodding, "what was y'all really doing?"

"bro." notti mumbled rolling his eyes, "court you got my car keys?" he looked at her as she reached in her pocket, lightly tossing them to him as he caught them, "when you gon tell her you love her?" she asked tilting her head.

almost everyone done agreed with that leaving notti to drop his head trying his best to hide his big ass smile, "i'm gonna do it— i just keep bitching out." he spoke lowly, a lil embarrassed, "but imma do it soon."

"isn't that what he said like..two weeks ago?" jay asked as he walked inside the kitchen standing next to notti making everyone chuckle, "where'd you even come frommm?" solana dragged as he shrugged, "i'm just saying like...talking bout how much you love her but you still ain't say it yet."

"reaaal shit." dd nodded, "can't stop talking bout how much you love her but won't utter a word about it to her." 

solana sighed shaking her head, "pitiful." she said being dramatic. everyone tried to be as dramatic as possible when it came to notti, thinking that it'll actually make him wanna do it more.

ethan tied up his face, "exactly i'm bouta do it...this weekend. stop playin wit a real nigga bro." he waved them off as everyone bursted out laughing, "naaaaaaah, he said stop playin wit a real nigga." courtney laughed, "that's crazy." dd spoke after her causing her to side eye him a lil.

the seven has this conversation with ethan every single day. and he kept telling them he'll do it "soon" but he never did. it was hard to watch because you could tell whenever they leave each other to go somewhere else he wanna say "i love you" sooooo bad but he can't. he can't because he was scared. scared for maaaany reasons. 

but they was just very cute to just look at. every since they got together life just got better — honestly. shanti brought her friends around all the time so she could be with them and ethan and he also did the same. they got along very well and it felt like they've been friends for years. the two was doing anything so they could spend every second together. ashanti loved her sleep dearly meanwhile ethan never got any so she be making him nap randomly, he'd resist but then fall asleep cuddling wit her ten minutes later.