Arc 2: Chapter 8: Starting my plan • Part 1 •

Start from the beginning

"T-Takemichi" I said in surprise "You're back, after so long you re appeared-" but then I realized something "You where the one who wrote the letter didn't you?"

He chuckled softly and nodded "Yes, yes I did. Join me Koko" he extended my hand to me, "I'm going to create a new era, Bonten's era, but to do this I need you Koko. When all of this finishes I'll give you all the money you want, I'll probably die too so you can own me, you can own my body- sell my organs, sell it, do whatever you want with it, I'll give you money too- lots and lots."

I looked at him astonished, was he for real? I just stared at him for a few seconds until a smile crept into my face. He was absolutely crazy~ was he for real when he said I could own his body~? Maybe I could claim my prize with him alive rather than once he is dead sell his insides~.

I smiled from ear to ear as I replied "Sure I'll join you, but I might as well claim my prize a bit earlier~." He then nodded, still with his poker face mask on, he replied "Of course Koko, feel free to claim your money whenever you want, just make sure to not fail me...also, next week meet me at the location I'll send you. This is strictly confidential, absolutely no one in the TBBT has to know, no one- if the TBBT finds out I'll kill them all and most importantly, kill you."

The cold tone sent shivers down my spine... I loved it. I only grinned as I replied "Of course, my boss~".

• End of flashback •
•End of Koko's pov •

Hanma and Sanzu looked at Koko incredulous while I only looked at him boredly.

"Come sit down, we've got to discuss the Haitani problem now" I said, god I hate this serious dead corpse poker face personality, I might as well change it "So!" I said, smiling brightly which seemed to surprise everyone, yes I'll keep this one. Koko sat down and I continued "The Haitanis agreed to meet us in more or less right now, they should be right downstairs-" but then one of our members stepped into the door, interrupting me.

"Sorry sirs! The Haitani brothers are waiting downstairs." He said panting, as if he just ran a marathon.

"How dare you interrupt my ki-!" Sanzu said as he stood up but Hanma made him sit down and he stood up instead and walked towards the man.

"Who do you think you are you little scum?" He asked coldly, then he grabbed him by his neck and fused his arm, choking him.

A few seconds after the man fell dead to the floor, with a purple face (lol) and a horror expression in it.

"Well, it seems like they've arrived." I said as I stood up and the other two followers me from behind.
"Also Hanma, try not to kill our staff, is hard enough to get them for you to kill them that easily."

"Sorry Michy" he apologized "But sometimes some bullshits really piss me off."

The three followed behind me to the elevator, where I pressed the zero button.

We all waited in silence for the elevator to go all the way down until a green light appeared, marking we had arrived.

As soon as we walked out of the elevator we saw two purple haired figures dressed in suits. As soon as they turned at us they a shocked expression invaded their faces.

"T-Takemichy? Is that you?" Rin asked surprised, and then his brother Ran added, "Long time no seen cutie, did you miss us? That's why you called us right?"

"Shut up Ran, nobody cares about you, much less my king." Sanzu spat at him angrily, to only get an answer from the taller one saying, "Damn, seems like the girly decided to finally change her hairstyle, but I guess bad hair style taste never changes, not even with time."

"And least I didn't use two fucking braids and looked like an Annabelle cosplayer." Sanzu spat back angrily.

"Would both of you shut up," Koko said tiredly "Both of you are discussing like little kids."

"So this is where you where Koko." Rin said turning towards the cat eyed raven, "Mikey has been searching for you, what will he think when he sees you become a traitor."

"Shut up Rin," he spat back "Its not like your situation is any different."

"Yeah, I would like to talk if you let me, or maybe I could leave and wait for you four stop fighting." I said angrily and quickly everyone shut up. I sighed in relief and continued, "As Koko said your situation isn't any different from his, I want to recruit both of you to Bonten, a new organization I created in order to make a new era, Bonten's era. So, what do you say? Wanna join me? I sound so convincing right? Right?" I smiled confidently, they will fall and join of course, I'm too charming, there is no way they can't refuse- "I don't know," Rin said. Fuck I jinxed myself.

"What's in for us?" The older Haitani asked curiosly. To be honest I didn't have anything planned, I thought my mafia sounded really badass and they would like to join me, but seems people are way cockier than I thought.

"Well- well there are lots of things in for you." I tried to sound convincing and that I knew what I was saying, I was improvising obviously "I'll give you many many money, and you'll be rich of course."

Where will I take that money from though, I gave it all to Koko- FUCK IM BROKE.

"And from where would you make the money?" Rin asked "Would you do illegal activities like drugs to killings people for money? What would be our job?"

QUIT ASKING IM NOT THAT COMPLEX, I JUST WANT TO HAVE A BADASS MAFIA TO BEAT MIKEY'S ASS.

"I uh ummm." I looked around and an idea came up "Koko takes care of all that stuff, ask him." I gave a pat in Koko's back and pushed him to the front. "Koko-Kun manages all those things, call me if you've decided-" but as I was about to go I heard a chuckle.

"Relax Michy," Ran said amused "We know you don't have any idea of what you're doing, but we will join you. It sounds fun right Rin Rin?"

The younger one just sighed, "Yeah sure we'll join, and also give this organization some order."

"Great!" I exclaimed and looked at all my new dogs, "Now we're only missing Kaku-Chan and South! Two more to go!"

"So you're planning or recruiting them too?" Rin asked surprised.

"Yep," I replied "Maybe a few others two but for now only they are missing, then my plan will start!"

"Sure boss," Ran chuckled "But right now I'm super hungry, let's go to Mc Donald's and get some food."

"Same" everyone said and I nodded, "Then it's decided, we're heading towards McDonalds!".

Our crybaby hero...is gone?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara