Arc 2: Chapter 8: Starting my plan • Part 1 •

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Talking"'Thinking'•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Arc 2:
Chapter 8: Starting my plan • Part 1 •

Tell me, if a person falls apart alone in the dark, does it make a sound? And if it does make a sound, is it as loud and devastating as a decaying broken heart when it is finally found? Or is the sound a soft strangulation hidden that we miss all the time behind words like "I'm fine?"
-Nikita Gill
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

I walked through the halls somehow not falling asleep because last night has been a rather busy night.

I am heading towards the meeting room since they found clues of where the Haitani's are.
It turns out that Koko and Kakucho are part of TBBT, South also works for TBBT but in the exterior so we've gotta find a way to contact him and find his current location.

I entered the room to see Sanzu and Hanma waiting for me. Sanzu gave a me a creepy smile as he welcomed me "Hello king~! How was your sleep~?".

I wouldn't reply to that question, since he knows pretty well the answer. I just nodded and sat in front of them.

"Good morning Michy~ ready for the mission?" Hanma asked, so I replied "Yes, the Haitanis already agreed to that letter sent, Kakucho too. Koko already got the money and he is on his wa-" but the sound of the door opening interrupted me.

"Im here" a sassy voice was heard. We all turned to see Koko with his smug smile.

"I thought you where coming, how did you get so fast?" I asked kinda surprised. "Helicopter" The money addict replied.

You must be thinking "There is no way just with some money he agreed to join you" well, I might have pulled a few strings...

Flashback
• Koko's pov •

¥

It was dark, and I stood in the balcony of the building, waiting for the person who owned the letter.

An anonymous person sent me a note, asking to meet tonight in this balcony, at this exact hour.

I checked the hour and clocked my tongue "Tsk, when is this person coming?" I had more important business to attend yet I decided to make some time to meet them.

"Impatient as ever I see" I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around to see someone I definitely didn't expect to see... it was Takemichi, but the old Takemichi.

His hair was black again, but this time his eyes where dark blue- almost black like Mikey's. With each day he seemed to turn more and more similar to Shinchiro.