Arc 2: Chapter 7: Who are you to define good from evil?

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Arc 2Chapter 7:  "Who are you to define good from evil?"-"Forever is composed of nows"Emily Dickinson•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Arc 2
Chapter 7: "Who are you to define good from evil?"
-"Forever is composed of nows"
Emily Dickinson
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

It's been nine months, nine freaking months; and Kenchin hasn't woken up. Also in those nine months we haven't seen Takemichi, not even once. Tengoku members were found dead, but only a few bodies were found; the boss; Daichi, two white haired woman, a guy with brown hair, and a few more but five bodies are missing; Two executives known as Haru and Tao, Sanzu's, Hanna's, and Takemichi's... not too long ago we found this so called Haru, we are going to interrogate him now. I walked in silence in the halls heading towards the interrogation room; more like torture room. TBBT has become kind of dark in this last months, our methods have...changed. I opened the door of the white room, were I saw the brown haired guy chained to the wall. I took the tape off his mouth and two men entered the room behind me; Kazutora and Baji. They closed the door with the key as I stared at the chained man coldly; it's been hard to track him while tracking at the same time Tao; the only three person who we couldn't find were Sanzu, Hanma and Takemichi.
"Start talking before I fucking rip you open" I said coldly but he only chuckled "Depends on what you want to know" he replied
"You know exactly what I'm talking about" I responded "I want to know why did Tengoku got destroyed, and by who? Or was it self destroyed from the inside?"
"And~...?" He asked me
"What happened to the missing bodies? Are they dead too?" I interrogated him coldly 'I want to know more about Takemichi's disappearance' I thought
"You're such a bad liar" he replied "I know you want to know what happened to him, to Michy~ and to the other questions I can respond them since I'm no longer part of Tengoku; Sanzu and Hanma killed them all, all except me, and Tao"
"What about Takemichi?" I asked
"..." he stayed silent so I asked again "What about Takemichi? What happened to him?" I betrayed myself; I promised not to ask directly for him but yet here I am, asking desperately for him. But Haru didn't respond, he stayed quiet looking at the floor.
"What happened to him?" I asked once again, my patience was running out "Where is him and the rest of the missing people from Tengoku, and why and how did it disband ?"
"We made a deal when we first started fighting, don't you remember?" Haru asked "If either of us killed one of your executives we would have to kill one of ours too, only if we killed them on purpose, if they died in a mission against us but not by us then we wouldn't have to."
"Yeah, I remember" Kazutora spoke up for the first time "We did it to prevent killing between our CEO and ending both organizations"
Oh yeah, now I remember. I looked back at Haru who just stared at us angrily "As the information on Tao-San, I don't know where she is, I don't know either Hanma and Sanzu's location." The brown haired continued but he never spoke what I wanted to hear "What about Takemichi?"
Silence, silence, silence....and more silence
He wasn't speaking and this was getting me annoyed, if he doesn't speak I'm gonna fucking kill him.
"Hey" Baji said walking forwards "Speak up! Mikey asked you something dumbass!" He grabbed Haru's hair and and raised his head to see the guy's face but to their surprise he was crying; Baji immediately let go and walked backwards. The brown haired guy was crying and his eyes were teary; big fat tears came down his purple orbs "I-I he he is-" he could barely talk, he would sob every two seconds "Th-they killed him, its- it's all your fault; it's all that Ryuguji Ken's f-fault"
My heart stopped for a second, Takemichi...died? He was killed? But why..? We checked every single hospital yet there was no registration of a Hanagaki Takemichi nor Alma. I wanted to cry, I wanted to cry so badly, but why was it my fault?! What does Kenchin have to do with it?!
I turned around when I heard a sound from behind me; it was Kazutora who had fell on his knees and was crying, but who could blame him? Takemichi saved him, he took him away from Kisaki's manipulative hands; he also saved him from killing his best friend Baji who was now just staring at the prisoner with a blank expression.
"If Ryuguji Ken didn't die then Takemichi would be alive! If you didn't fucking capture him then he would still be here! It's all your and your fucking obsession with bringing him back fault! Daichi killed him...he shot him in his throat, I saw how his eyes became lifeless; even more dead than they already were. I fucking hate you Manjiro Sano, and everyone who works in TBBT, I hate you specially. Why can't you just stop?! We are called mad crazy for the things we've done but why no one talk about how you're freaking obsessed with a person who no longer exist?! That stupid Takemichi you knew 13 years ago no longer exist, Hanagaki Takemichi is dead and you all are to blame" his sad expression turned into one of hatred "I fucking loved him, he was my treasure. I saved him, i took him away from your lying manipulate little dirty hands, he was everything for me; and you've decided to take that away. I will haunt you until you die Sano Manjiro, I'll make sure everyone you hold dear dies and you suffer the same as I did but a hundred times worse. Once I escape I'll destroy you"
I stayed silent for a moment before replying "Then good luck in that; you ain't leaving this place" as I was about to leave I said "Also, Kenchin isn't dead; he is in a coma"
"What..?" I heard the prisoner say in disbelief "So...so Michy died for nothing? He was killed for NOTHING?! I- I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!!" He yelled and tried to escape his chains but they were holding him back. Is the red left the door and locked the door
"Add extra strength on the chains" I told them and they nodded.
Baji and Kazutora were looking at me expectantly "Sl Mikey?" Baji said "How are you going to tell everyone that Takemichi is dead?"
"I can't actually believe it..." Kazutora said "He- he was so strong, I never thought he would die"
"Humans aren't immortal Kazutora..." I replied "And I won't tell them"
"Takemichi's dead..?" I heard a voice behind me say and I turned around to see Kenchin in his hospital clothes with a shocked expression and tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
"Kenchin..." finally, he had woken up...how do I tell him that he has been asleep for nine months and that Takemichy is dead..?

•¥•

I looked at the ceiling, it was plain white; what do I do now? Hanma bought a penthouse to use as headquarters until they expanded more. Right now I'm at my bed, looking at the ceiling, simply existing; I'm not doing anything, I'm not thinking anything, I'm not feeling anything, I'm simply existing. But recently some thoughts have invaded my mind, who are the people who define hood from evil? Who are they to decide that? What if a person killed someone's dear to me so I kill them back in revenge, that's good; that's great. They deserve it right? RIGHT?
I'm just so tired, now that I'm so busy recreating Bonten while at the same time getting back all my lost strength; I'm also searching for the Haitanis, Kokonui, South; I can't fucking find them, it seems they disappeared after I did. Fuck, I just want to disappear right now, I want all my problems to just disappear, ugh this is so frustrating. I heard the door opened and without moving I looked at it; it was Sanzu. It was quite dark so I couldn't see his face clearly, yet I felt how he looked at me; it wasn't something good. He closed the door behind him and walked towards me and sat on the side of the bed "Are you okey king?" His voice was raspy, almost as if he was holding back something
"No Sanzu" I replied "I feel like shit, they won't appear and I've been working out since five am to eleven pm for a whole giving month, I can't take this anymore; I just want it to all go away"
I heard Sanzu chuckled and lean towards me, I felt his hot and messy breath in neck and I heard how. He whispered seductively into my ear "Don't worry king~ I'll make it all go away~ just relax that I'll make you feel good so you can forget all of those bad stuff okey?"