"Mm, I should send you more then. Since you've been getting so much use out of them."

"I would never say no to an offer as good as that." I smirk up at her, hooking my fingers into her panties to pull them down her legs. Just the sight of her makes my mouth water. "It's been too fucking long."

It's almost impossible to control myself. The second I taste her, I know I'll never be able to get enough. My tongue craves every inch of her.

Her moans are angelic as I go down on her. Her leg rests over my shoulder as I hold the other open, losing myself in her. I could stay between her legs like this forever given the chance. I don't think she'd mind very much either.

It doesn't take long for me to recognize her moans becoming louder and more frequent, a clear sign that she's close again. Granted, her second orgasm is always quick. She pulls on my hair and rolls her hips against me with an arch of her back. A part of me wants to stop, to edge her, but I can't even bring myself to pull away. I don't stop until she's coming undone against my tongue.

She pulls me up, nearly breathless as she looks at me. "I need you." Her hands slip down my body, pulling on my boxers in an attempt to get them off. I help her get rid of the fabric, smirking when she flips us, making me lay down on the bed.

With my head against the pillows, I hold her hips as she straddles me. "You're so fucking good to me." She mutters, dragging her nails lightly down my chest to the butterfly on my torso.

"I have to be, baby. I never want to disappoint you." I can't help but spank her ass, smirking more when she gasps.

She sinks down onto my cock with a whiny moan, tilting her head back slightly as I fill her. She looks so beautiful when she's on top. I always let her have her time when she's in the mood to take over, never one to pass up on the opportunity to have this view.

My hands run up her sides, my thumbs brushing over her nipples with a smirk. Every so often she'll lean down, wanting to kiss my neck and leave her mark. I keep her on her toes, thrusting up to meet her which always earns a surprised moan.

Once I feel myself getting close to my end, I flip us, needing to take over. She digs her nails into my back as I pick up the pace on my thrusts, groaning and grunting. Her leg wraps around my hip, drawing me in closer as she continues to mark my neck and chest. Her moans are so beautiful, especially as she gets close.

I let her finish first, moaning when I feel her tighten around my cock. My thrusts get sloppier as I feel my orgasm approaching, just desperate to get off. Her dirty words only bring me to the edge, begging me to finish and whining about how much she loves my cum.

I pull out before I cum, releasing on her stomach while moaning, my head rolling back and my eyes fluttering shut. Some curses fall from my lips as I get every last drop out before laying in bed next to her. We pant into the air, the rain hitting the window the only other sound in the room.

"Fuck, I needed that." I breathe out, looking over at her once we've recovered more. Just the sight of her covered in my cum makes me want to go all over again. Her perfect body, the beautiful sheen of a light sweat making her look so angelic. It's as if she's glowing, radiant.

"Me too." She smiles, propping herself up on her forearms to look at the mess I made. I watch with lustful eyes as she swipes her finger against her stomach, collecting my cum, and brings it up to her mouth for a taste. She smirks over at me as she does, knowing it makes me crazy. It's going to be impossible leaving this apartment now that I have time off.

"Why don't you go clean up before I jump into the shower? I think if I were to help we'd just make more of a mess."

She giggles with a nod, getting up from the bed to scurry into the bathroom to clean me off her. I take a second to come back down to earth before getting up, grabbing a fresh pair of briefs, shirt, and sweatpants to change into after a quick shower.

My eyes linger when she comes back in, watching greedily as she puts her pajamas back on and crawls back into bed, this time getting under the covers.

I force myself to go into the bathroom, knowing that a cold shower would be good for me. Cole's probably waiting for my text that I'm gonna be heading home anyways. Once I'm done here I'll just say goodnight and head home. I need to let Melissa go home at some point, even if she doesn't mind watching Ottie.

Stepping out of the bathroom feeling fresh and clean, I take a second to check my phone. I haven't looked at it in a while, which is out of character for me. Thankfully I didn't miss any important updates.

A loud crack of thunder sounds, stealing my attention away from my phone for a second. "Fuck, it's really bad out there, huh?" I call out to Isabella as I slip my phone into my pocket. As I'm grabbing two water bottles out of the fridge, I take note about how she didn't respond.

When I walk into the bedroom, I expect to find her asleep. She has a tendency to fall asleep before I can say goodbye. But she's not sleeping. She's hiding under the covers. "Isabella?"

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I carefully move the comforter to see her. My eyes widen when I see hers full of tears. "What's wrong?" I put the bottles down to give her my full attention, pulling her into my chest.

She just shakes her head, hiding her face in my chest. I hold her close, rubbing her back but still finding myself confused at her sudden change in demeanor.

Another crack of thunder, this time louder, is the answer to all my questions. She jumps, gripping onto my shirt tight as she continues to cry.

She's scared.

I run my hand over her hair, smoothing it out in a comforting way. "It's okay. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. Shhh... It's okay... I'm right here, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

She stays huddling into my arms, holding me tight as the storm rages on. A part of me hopes that the storm will pass for her sake so she could get some rest, but it shows no sign of letting up. Once I know that this isn't ending anytime soon, I send Cole and Melissa texts, letting them know I'll be going home in the morning. I can't leave her like this.

I help her settle into bed, letting her stay as close as she needs and hold me as tight as possible. I hum for her, trying to drown out the sound of the thunder outside. When Ottie was really little she was scared of thunder. I would hold her and rock her until she felt safe enough to fall asleep and I have no problem doing that for Isabella.

She eventually begins to settle down, exhaustion finally taking over even though the thunder continues. I hold her tight, reminding her that I'm here and I'm going to protect her. Even once she's sound asleep, I don't let go, pressing gentle kisses to the top of her head as the thunder continues.

My sweet, gentle Isabella. What I would give to take away her hurt. 

✧✧✧

my isabella :( 

also if you didn't know, I have a new fic called Home and the first chapter goes up Saturday! 

gab