Twenty Eight

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm just saying... I just, I didn't get a wax this week."

"And?"

"Well if you don't want to-"

"Why wouldn't I? I've been waiting two weeks for this, you think that's gonna stop me? Do whatever you like but I really couldn't give less of a shit how you look down there. It's all the same to me." She gasps as I grab her ass again, this time letting me. "Now, are we done talking? I don't think I can wait another second."

She looks down at me, letting her thumb brush against my lips with a bite to her lip. I stay still, waiting for the feeling of her lips against mine. But it never comes. Instead she sinks down onto my lap, straddling my thigh.

"You're so fucking sexy." It's as if a flip switched in her. Slowly she grinds against my thigh, wrapping her arms around my neck as she looks deep into my eyes.

Wrapping an arm around her, I hold the back of her head. "Mmm, why's that? Because I still want to fuck you?"

She nods, "You're a real man. God, I haven't fucked a real man before you."

"That's right, princess. You haven't. You've only fucked immature boys who watch too much porn. They don't deserve to fuck a woman like you" I mutter into her ear, smirking as she tilts her head back with a moan. "Those other boys couldn't get you off with just their thigh, huh? You're gonna make a mess on my pants, aren't you?"

She nods, grinding faster as her hand grips onto my hair. Her other holds the fabric of my undershirt in a vice grip. "Oh fuck..."

I grip her ass, encouraging her to go faster. "Not only are you fucking a real man, you're fucking a billionaire. Fucking one of the richest men in the world. What do you want me to buy you when it's official? An island? What about a private jet so you could travel the world?" Say the word and it's yours darling."

"Harry..." She whines, clearly about to reach her pinnacle. God I love seeing her unravel. I could watch her all day long. Maybe that's how I'll spend my vacation. In the sheets with Isabella, making up for lost time.

She smells so fucking good and her skin is so soft. Every sense of mine is obsessed with her. How she looks, how she smells, how she feels, how she tastes, how she sounds. All of it turns me on more than I could really process, and I want nothing more but to spend all my days with her.

"Come on, baby. I want you all over my pants. Ruin them, I can afford a new pair."

She always sounds so perfect when she finishes. I love how her voice breaks and she gets all breathless. How her eyes flutter shut and her brows knit together. I kiss her head as she leans against me for support, completely stopping her movements against my thigh as she tries to recover from her orgasm. The first is never as intense as the ones to follow, but I still love it all the same.

"There you go... Feels nice?" I smirk as she nods, resting her forehead on my shoulder. "Lay down baby." I encourage, gently helping her off my thigh so she can lay on the bed.

I can't help but smirk at the wet spot on my pants that was left before undoing my belt and slipping out of them. She sits up for a second, stripping herself of my shirt, leaving herself topless. The only thing covering her is her little lace panties.

"I missed having you. Getting myself off isn't nearly as satisfying." She teases, and oh what would I give to see her pleasure herself.

"I can imagine. Good thing I'm here now." I smirk, pulling off my shirt before climbing into bed over her. She runs her hands down my chest and stomach, her eyes full of lust.

"A very good thing. Did you find time to get off? Did you think of me?"

I nod, leaning down to kiss her chest. "I did. It helped that I have a nice collection of pictures of you." She runs her hands through my hair as I trail my kisses lower.