10. soobinnie the pooh

Minji's POV

"Heyyy" Soobin not exactly greeted, but sarcastically greeted as approached us.

"What are you doing here?!" Taehyun whisper shouted, rather protectively.

"Woah, I just decided to come here after you decided to ghost me. And shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" he said, sounding betrayed. I don't think he noticed me until my brother directed soobin's attention to me by his gaze while glaring at the poor fellow.

"Oh! Umm... Hi! What are you doing here...?" He was so not sure of what to say, probably cause he noticed my eyes and decided not to comment. And I absolutely love him for that.

"Just trying to escape from my brother...hehe" I replied.

Please take the hint and get me out of here!!!

"Not really successful I see" soobin laughed but his eyes showed that he got my message.

If that's not a soulmate thing, I don't know what is?!

Afterwards, I just invited Soobin to sit with us and told Taehyun to go order him an ice cream to which he surprisingly obeyed. Meanwhile, while he was gone, I told Soobin about taking me with him later on, somehow, ANYHOW.

As Soobin came along, my brother decided to not bring the topic and talk about something else as we eat our ice creams.

When we were done and just outside the ice cream parlour, when I thought all my hopes of dodging Taehyun were over, Soobin grabbed my hand and began running, assuming, to his Jeep. I followed him wide eyed while Taehyun stood there trying to process our weirdness.

"I'm stealing Minji for now! Sorry, not sorry!" soobin screamed as we both got into his jeep.

It was then, when I processed the whole thing and burst out laughing and seeing my brother's 'I'm done with these two idiots' face made it even better.

After us roaming around for 10 minutes, I decided to ask him about where we were going, and you won't believe what he replied back...

"Soobin hyung, where are we going?"

"Shouldn't you tell that?"

"WHAT?! you are the one driving?!!"

"Haha.. kidding... So how about we go to a new bar that's opened? I wanted to go there anyway.. but you are NOT drinking, you get that?"

"I'm 19..."

"You want Taehyun to kill me?"

"Fine! Which bar?"

"District 9 on Lonely st."

" Ahhh, I've heard about that. By the way, let's take few pics... I wanna post it on Instagram "

Truly, I just wanted to show Yeonjun that I wasn't that affected by him finding out... Ahhhh! Why am I like this?!!

"Sure" he said while parking on the side of the street. We'll let's get this over with then...

@mi_minji

Tagged: @page

Tagged: @page.soobin

@mi_minji: soooooniiiieee best boii💖

Comments:

@k.taehyun_ : wasn't I the one going out?
---> @mi_minji: #noregrets
---> @k.taehyun_ :😀🔪

@chway.beo_om : I thought you had cHOrEs? 🙄
---> @mi_minji: DONT BLAME ME! He managed 2 convince me👉👈

It hadn't even been a minute to the post and Taehyun had liked it and commented... Oops?

We just reached District 9 after me and soobin talking and chatting and posting and laughing.

I don't know why but I just wanted to try and drink. Mostly, I wanted to check if getting drunk really makes you forget shit... Anddd so I convinced soobin hyung....

"Oppa, I'll just have few drinks ok???" I say as we step out of the jeep and into the bar.

"Ughhh I know you'll win at the end anyway and its no use arguing with you so fine but no getting drunk, ok?"

"Don't worry, I have a high tolerance level"

•x•Time Skip•x•

Soobin POV

She has zero tolerance level. She barely had 5 drinks and she is drunk...

I mean five is a lot, but she's hella drunk... How am I even supposed to take her to Taehyun....

Atleast, I don't have to worry about Mr. Kang...

"Soobinieeeeee!!! The world is so shittyyyyyy~" she singed while barely balancing herself

"Let's Avada Kedavra the world!!!" Minji shouts, while doing hand movements as if she's holding a wand, as I bring her out of the bar.

"Avada Kedavraaaa you filthy mudbloo-" she shouts to a random man on the street as I drag her inside the jeep while covering her mouth and apologizing to the man...

"Where are we going soobinie the pooh?" She said while trying to stand up while I did her seat belt.

Seriously?! 'Soobinie the Pooh'?

"Home"

"Ahhhhh! I don't want to go thereeeee! Lets go to NARNIAAAAAAAA"

Oh my gosh...

"Let's go to Neverland!!!! NEVERLAND, MY LOVE!!!"

After a while, when she finally shut her mouth, I got a call from Taehyun... Shit

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Lessgoooo!!!

Soobinieee, best boiiiiii!!!!

~Yoo❤️