❝ 𝙴𝚙. 𝟺 | 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 ❞

"Hey Suitcase, why is everyone just standing here doing nothing?" You asked.

"I'm honestly not sure" Suitcase said. You heard someone whistling.

"Hey losers, get over here!" Trophy said, gesturing everyone to come over.

"Can you PLEASE get over your giant ego for a second and not address us that way?" Baseball said.

"My ego isn't giant as you, fatty!"

"I'M NOT-"

"Anyway, I want you all to discover that the Knife you all know and love-"

"Love?" Nickel said.

"-isn't what he seems" Trophy continued. "Warning: You may die of laughter. If you can't resist the urge to laugh, you may want to leave."

"Darn! See ya, guys" Cheesy said, walking away.

"Alright, here it goes" Trophy said, pulling out a picture of Knife with a dora doll you gave out as a prize in the first season. "Knife is a girly-doll obsessed FREAK!" Some started laughing slightly while others weren't fazed. You saw Knife sigh.

"Honestly, I don't care" Baseball said.

"Are you serious!? You actually SUPPORT this!?" Trophy asked.

"Don't you remember Idiotic Island, that big cage we were locked up in last season when we were voted off?" Baseball asked.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Trophy asked.

"He had it in Idiotic Island... It was his hobby! Something to do! I had a book, Nickel had his rubber ball, everyone had something to keep them busy in there! Well, uh, except Paper, but he went crazy and tried to kill everyone. Is that what you want? Do you want Knife to go rabid and kill us all?!" Baseball said.

"I didn't need anything on Idiotic Island, and I turned out just grand!" Lightbulb said.

"Yeah, Baseball has a fair point. I've stopped caring" Apple said.

"I wouldn't judge a fellow fan" Fan said.

"I already knew about that, I am the Co-Host of the show" You said.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand" Lightbulb said.

"Hey! Stop walking! This is some serious LOSER-dom we have here!" You heard Trophy yell as you all walked away.

.・。.・゜✭・.

"Hey guys! One of you is leaving the competition in today's elimination" MePhone said.

"Oh! I can't wait to hear the Elimination Time theme again!" Balloon said.

"Uh, no. We're not doing THAT anymore."

"What? Why?!"

"Because it SUCKS! So this is your first elimination, so let me quickly explain the rules."