date

" * sigh *...dang why she gotta ask me that "

**************************************

Timeskip

*It was 4:30 pm

*It was 4:30 pm. You were now waiting at the park for Ai to come.*

*You were starting to get a little anxious wondering if she will come or not. You hope she didn't forget about it.*

*A few minutes later you see this beautiful girl walking towards you. It was Ai*

Ai: "Hello~"

*Ai smiles and seems to be in a good mood today. She looks very beautiful in the sunlight with the wind blowing through her hair and her dress*

 She looks very beautiful in the sunlight with the wind blowing through her hair and her dress*

" Wow i adore how you Always have something new and unique on whenever i see you Ai. "

*Ai seems very happy to hear that*

Ai: "Wow, really?~ I guess I try to have a new and unique outfit to make you happy and keep things interesting
hehe it's nice to be complimented~"

*Ai says this with a big smile as she continues to hold your hand and still walking. A nice and gentle wind was blowing through her hair and her dress, blowing her hair at the same time*

( A/n: remember kings always try to compliment your date on the first date because girls try so hard to be pretty so complimenting her makeup or outfit will make them happy and they'll appreciate it )

You kept staring at Ai as both of you keep walking and this confuses her

Ai: " hm?..is something wrong? "

" Oh sorry no your just really beautiful right now haha "

Ai: "You think so?~"

*Ai smiles brightly and shyly as she keeps looking at you. She starts to get a little bit embarrassed from your compliment*

Ai: "Thank you~!"

*She seems quite flattered*

Ai: "And you look cute too~"

*She says this in an honest and kind tone. Ai is also in a very good mood today. She seems to be happy to see you today. She still continues to look at you and she doesn't seem to want to stop smiling at you*

A/n: remember kings if your walking with your girl or date don't ever do a silent treatment don't make it akward ong..if there's no topic compliment her or make her laugh

" Oh let's switch your walking a little close to the side walk you might get hit by a car haha I'm joking "

Ai: " geez are you a comedian or a gentleman Haha "

*Ai says this in a cheerful tone while she's walking. She then looks back at you before speaking again*

Ai: " So where should we go first? "

" Let's go first to a nearby restaurant?~ I've been there before. They have really good milkshakes!!.and steak! "

Ai: " ok!..i love milkshakes "

" After that let's go to an ocean park i already reserved the place so don't worry people won't see you "

Ai: " you reserved the place??.."

Ai seems suprise at what you said

" Yup..i might not look like it but i have a lot of cash in me "

Ai: " haha yeayea "

" Oh and dinner is on me my treat "

Ai: "Oh is it?~"

*Ai is a bit surprised by this*

Ai: "That's really kind of you. Thank you very much!~ I really appreciate it~"

*She says this with a big smile as they both continue to walk. Ai leads the way to the nearby Cafe that she mentioned earlier*

" But first "

I then held out my hand for her to grab

Ai: "Huh? What is it?~"

*Ai's face becomes really surprised by this and she looks at you*

Ai: "Well...sure."

*Ai is a bit confused by what you mean. But she decides to just go with it. She reaches her hand out and takes your hand. You feel her soft and delicate hand as she holds your hand very gently and softly*

( A/n: Remember boys girls like initiative guys
Just go with it don't be afraid being shy ain't gon give you bitches but confidence do )

Ai's POV

( Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's holding my handdddddd omg omg omg it's so strong and firm he might look soft but damm i can tell he's very strong )

I then look at his hand and saw some veins popping out

( I wanna ride- i uh mean fuck what am i thinking omg he's so handsome right now )

" So shall we? "

" H-huh???..uh yeah let's go hehe~ "