# Ijekiel, do you like Athy? If yes, you are going to go through a lot of trouble are you prepared for that?

Ijekiel: I know falling in love is easier than getting the other person to love you. Besides, I do like Princess Athanasia, she's my Lady Angel after all.

At first, I didn't know what my feelings meant but when I saw her it felt as if I was struck by the Cupid's arrow

At first, I didn't know what my feelings meant but when I saw her it felt as if I was struck by the Cupid's arrow. If possible, I'd like to be with her all of my life and if that means going through a lot of tests to win her love then, I'm ready to go through anything.

# Even facing Emperor Claude and Princess Amara?

Ijekiel: I'll have to have their permission to marry Princess Athanasia in future after all. And I know they love Princess Athanasia the most so, I'm prepared for every test they put me through.

Ara: Oh ho, did you hear that? He's become lovesick.

(Athy is blushing furiously in the corner)

# Lucas, imagine your girl being stolen away by someone with the same looks as you? What will you do?

Lucas: Say what? Who the hell is trying to seduce Ara?!

# Ahem... but no one mentioned Ara's name, Lucas.

Lucas: ... I don't care who she hangs out with, she's my best friend so I consider her as my girl. *coughs to hide nervousness* Besides, who is this guy that you talk about? I'd like to meet him.
*Murderous aura seeping out*

Athy: What was that just now?

Ara: The sudden chill... Is Dad here already?

(Both girls look around)

Berserif: Oh my, it seems as though I'd need to go in hiding.

Claude arrives fashionably late, dressed in his usual outfit, looking dapper as always.

# Your Majesty-

Claude: Hurry up, I need to go have my break time with my daughters after this.